> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: New

Hello everyone!

I am quite new to this forum. I was directed here through Good-Tutorials.com and it loured me in. LOL

I am quite an amatuer with graphics and so on but you can check out my web site if you'd like: http://www.freewebs.com/kickmyflipstudios/

Its not all that great but it's mine! Lol.

See ya' round!

Welcome to the forums dude! I'm glad that you decided to join us, because we love people signing up! Anyways, I would just like to say hi, and I hope that you enjoy your time here. If you ever need anything, please feel free to contact me at any time!

Welcome to the forums mate! I want to thank you for joining us, and I wanted to say your site looks great! We all had to start somewere - this site is less than a month old itself! To help us grow, could you please fill out this poll!

If you have any questions about anything, please contact me - i'd love to help! Good luck, and enjoy the tutorials!

I love warm welcomes !!!

Welcome to the forums man, we will try to be as warm as possible, hope you enjoy yourself around here, stick around, put up some postage. and keep messing around on that comp, hope you enjoy it here.

Masokist

Yep! We ain't too cold around here! We are a pretty new forum, and I'm very happy we started out with a lot of cool and nice members!

The thing that's missing is more damn' posting! I wish there was a bit more poating - but what else can I do =). Thanks again for stopping by, and even making that great tutorial - I really appreciate it!