> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Les Weekend

How was your weekend and whatdya get upto ^_^

Mine's been great, yesterday i wandered round before going to a party. Got smashed, had loadsa green :P Then i kinda just led there all night like !hellyeah! Hehe , then the girl's mum came home and she was smoking with everyone it was ace! Then today i walked home in the rain which was Really refreshing, and slept till 5pm :blink: . Now it's sunny so i might go out... if anyone else is.

All in all it was fun :P ....et toi?

Well friday was the sickest night ever, beer bongs all sorts of drugs. but i never went haha

On saturday i went round my mates house with like 10 mates, got loads free beer went home and had lodsa drugs haha poppers, weed, valium n sum other sutff.

Im stilll feeling it now weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee

Yesterday, I woke up early to do some photography. It was the first clear day we've had in awhile, even though it didn't last long. I went back to sleep afterwards, and then talked to a friend for the rest of the day. I actually took time to work on a few things in Photoshop. Currently, I just woke up...About to go get ready, grab something to eat, and then work on more stuff. I'm a pretty boring person.

Friday, fuck all. Saturday, was gona go into town with my mate.. but he was grounded, then 3 girls asked me if i wanted to goto cinema with em, but i was gona go out with my gf.. then we changed to sunday so i sat around saturday :P And then i went to some continental market with her.. and back to hers.. Infact.. today was one of the best days ever haha

Mine was average... spent most of Saturday night on MSN drunk while talking to a bunch of mates =)

And I forgot what I done during Saturday... day...

Friday night, I pretty much stayed home, and on here!

Saturday, did alot of work on some projects, did some chores.

Today, I went to the lake! =P

i studied for the maths and chinese exams i have today maths in the morning and chinese in the afternoon... only 4 more days of exams though

no one went to work?! Friday I went to a baseball game then came home and went to sleep. Saturday I got up at 9 am and went to baseball practice. Went home and slept to three in the aftertoon then i went to work until 1 am. Today i got up at 11 am went to work and got off at 8.
    This is me.

I worked saturday, made 70 bucks. I do landscaping on the weekends with a friend of my dad's company.

We laid 6 tons of mulch (6 of us) it was nuts! I don't really mind though, as i find the final product worth it.

I'm still too young for beer or drugs, so pretty much the only exciting thing I did on the weekend was launching fireworks at people. It was fun/
    LOOKS LIKE I SPILLED SOME AWESOME IN YOUR DRINK

^Clicky for my dA