» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Pretty Much...

Not going to be as active anymore. I don't find myself being interested in gfxvoid so much. The people here are still cool, they just seem non-existant. I'll still come back like.. weekly. Well , probably daily. I just won't be on the void nonstop like i usually am. If possible John, could i please only remain moderator of Off Topic Discussion, Random Musings, And Digital art. I won't really be posting much but i'll browse through and delete whatnot..

't has been good. And nice knowing y'all, no doubt i'll forget to come back for ages, and when i do the whole team will be different, aswell as the active members. If the void is still here. It seems to be declining in activity, which brings down even the most active of members.

Yeah this post has made no sense so basically, i'm not going to mod or post asmuch. I'll stil be here but I don't feel "wowwed" by the void and its' atmosphere anymore. I'm just friends with the members.

~Crofty

Same here, well i did that a while back :P

I come on read about 5threads sometimes reply then go else where now

hmm.. me either.. i might give up on the void please anyone who hasn't invited me (whom i know and like) add me.. stubob1337@gmail.com - msn
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

I feel you all.

All good things come to an end. I say we just hang-out. If it goes it goes.

If yall leave, just give me a buzz on aim, msn, or w/e =)

I wish you all the best of luck.

IF you still want great art critque head over to http://www.gfxartist.com =)

yeah i'll be posting every now and again.. hey and when i'm finished in college i'm coming over to america.. (in 2 year by theway) but time flies so i'll be there sooner than you think.. i'll get people to come with and i'm having a massive road trip if you're on the way i'll see you.. :lol: just stay in touch folks
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Dale, I'm sad to find out that you're "semi" leaving gfxvoid, especially so soon after I took over the site. As per your request, I have removed you as mod from the other 2 forums and you're still mod of the 3 forums that you requested.

Don't count GFXVoid out, though. Here are some interesting recent traffic stats for ya...

So far, this month we have had the highest number of new member registrations since August 2005. By the 31st of this month we will probably have the highest # of new registrations since July or possibly even June 2005.

The highest ever daily new member registrations was back on February 19, 2005 with 32 new members registering. Second highest daily was April 23, 2005 at 31 new accounts. Three days ago 30 new members registered. Even better than that, over the past week we have averaged 22 new members each day. The last time GFXVoid had more than 20 members register (prior to this week) was August 15, 2005.

All in all I believe we are seeing a major resurgence @ GFXVoid. I really believe that this site is going to become a giant among forums on the net. To use the cliche, "the best is yet to come."

I'm also a bit surprised in the big recent upswing in registrations, especially since I have not yet started actively promoting the site. I wanted to be certain the site is fully stable prior to starting promotions.

Anyhow, Dale, I hope to still see you around the site often, even if it isn't as often as before.

GFXVoid.com Publisher & Network Admin

Yea I feel the sudden lack of interest as well :P But then again, there are so many things going on in life. Working every day, I only have time to check the void at nights :P

Anyway, to all the people 'semi' leaving, please keep in touch muha. You're all great people.

Stu, come to Calgary muah.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

haha calgary? .. right i'll go get my map and plot that.. where abouts is it bro? hmmm.. i forgot that map thing that was on the net that we all signed up for hahahaha ahh well in 2 years i'll be seeing you.

..and good luck john, this place has been an inspiration to my work and all the people here just know you've got the greatest forums ever! and if you're ever on msn, add me my address is up there.. and i'll be coming back at some points :P
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

I think we get this surge of activity ever summer. Last year it was massive. i spent tones of time here... as did most of the member base thats still around here. I burned out you could say and pretty much dissapeared. Lets hope these new members are here to be apart of the community, rather then just sideliners as i was for the first few months that i came here.

I pretty much go inactive from art every summer, i don't have the time as i'm always out with my friends and doing things. I'm on holiday at the moment so next time im drunk, maybe tomorrow, the day after or any time this week i'll try and do a new peice of art.

Ty John