> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: School

kinda similar to subjects topic but anyway... i fucking hate it these days. Last 2 years of high shool i averaged an A but this year is far worse. I dread going to school everyday. I say im going to do my hw but when time comes i dont. I hate it but i kno i need to get into a college and get a degree and blah blah fuck. School just pisses me off, I wanna get it over and get into a career.
    This is me.

What makes this year so different from the last 2? What made you hate it?
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

damn vermillion i feel you.. first 3 years of highschool for me (over here it's different) i was a fucking grade A student.. these past 2 years though i've goofed off and i've wanted to work but never could.. i hated going to school because i had a phobia of moving places and such.. i've had bad illness so i havn't been able to catch up alot, i've had a bad sleeping pattern since i found out i'm insomniac hmm.. and with my addiction to the net it's become hard to leave the house at times.. it's like a disaster rolled into 1! it's fucked up.. but i'm leaving high school now and thank god in 2 weeks i'll be out of this place for good! and college here i come.. but seriously don't waste your time there if everything else is a drag just do the work for yourself.. and be selfish.. because in the end you'll walk away with a load.. and believe me i ain't pestering you to do work fuck i wouldn't .. but i'm going to miss out on a load if i don't concentrate on my exams these next few weeks..
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Same, in my last year i gave up.

Never went in school, made me feel much better even if it did change me from an A to a C/D haha but i don't care.

I live life for fun, i dont live it for some paperwork that says i have 2GCSE's.

Im not saying you should do that but meh, it worked for me.

Just seems when i do my HW something always fuck ups. Like the oher day we had a lab in Chemistry and I did it and filled it out but there are four questions at he bottom we have to answer. Take it home to do it and I cant fucking find it. Ask my teacher the next day for an extra and she starts bitching saying its not her fault I lost my paper. Then last night I sit down and am going to start my English project, only to find out to my despair , my teacher can't fucking write clear directions. She tells us to right a 2-3 page report, then later on down the paper there is a part worth 240 points that says write 1-2 paragraphs about the authors interpretation then write 1-2 paragrahs about something in 3rd person, then another 1-2 paeagraphs about something else. Now I dont know if this is to be included in the 2-3 pages or its seperate. Sorry for ranting but I cant stand some of my teachers, they are such bitches. Not being sexist but I've liked all of my male teachers so much more than the females.
    This is me.

Thats what annoyed me, i didnt choose to skip school but i got so stressed i just gave up.

And don't really care to much about anything unless its going directly towards youre GCSE or A level or whatever.

Even then only do it if you need to.

If you dont do coursework you can do an extra paper, why spend 20hours doing coursework when you can spend 1 on an exam?

I just punched my self in the head. Fairly hard. Tommorw is the last day for makeup work and I forgot to ask my teacher again or get that lab paper from someone else. I also didnt do other stuff I need to turn in. I dont know what it is this year, I know i need to do my HW but when time comes I dont, I have no motivation. Im going to get bitched at by my mom; hard....
    This is me.

I feel ya! I really gave up in this last semester. Haha. I'll have to retake chem II. XD Lol, OH well.

I don't worry about, =)

I don't have to try that hard to maintain good grades. Things will most likely change next year because of the classes I'm taking.

.-.

I only go to school for making friends and I kinda skip classes for fun, But I hate school so so much.