> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: I'm new here

C&C pls

The 1st one is the best and it rox so hard. see daniel, all he's are small so u were wrong about noobs

Pay a visit?

I have a vague feeling Kumatsu is not really a newbie to graphics... but just new to gfxvoid.
    These are all quite good, especially the first one.

the second one from the top is ok, but i dislike the border. It looks kinda bevell&embossed, and I get the feeling that here and there it's kinda pixelated. but that could've been intentional...

the third one is very nicely blended imao.
    Fourth one is kind of unclear to me...
    Fifth one is nicely done too, but I think I see some vague blending of the helmet with the bg... dno if it's meant that way...
    In the sixth one, I find the yellow just plain disturbing to the whole (and my eyes...)

overall, I'd like to see more of your works...
    Keep it up!

Your work is really nice, personally I enjoyed the first and second most .

1) Looks really cool, and it truly kicks ass as mr. Etitan so carefully pointed out. I dislike the font, but it doesn't matter that much. Looks sweet
    2) Overall it would've been good, but there's something about it that makes it look annyoing and overdimensional or something :P. Nice rendering.
    3) Okay, this was pretty cool too! ;P. Anyone who play WoW, myself included, will draw paralels to Naxxramas. Really sweet, even if it could stand out more.
    4) Dislike this one. To messy :/... No comments really.
    5) A bit messy again, and a bit to symetrical aswell - but I like it for some reason. A bit too pixly for my taste.
    6) I really like the left part of this one, the like sword or whatever it is. How the bg blends in with colors and render - accompanied by the texture. Looks really cool . I agree with LANfest that the yellow ruins alot of the pic though. Overall - superb.

Oh, and by the way. You should look up and download some nice fonts, 'cause they wheren't too good above. I suggest http://www.dafont.com/.