» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

PLEASE rate and comment, i wanna use this as my sig and i want it to be the best i can get it to be, i have 2 versions, one without the mirror and one with. i might also change the text. EVERYTHING in here was mine, all the renders i used( about 3 ) were done by ME in cinema4d, the rest was done with 45 minutes of hard work of brushing, rebrushing, and overlaying and stuff. had about 20 layers in this! which is a lot for me. also, the border kinda sucks, but thats cuz i suck with borders. i also have a question, should i add in a render?(character render)

If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

well i like it alot... the 1st was looks fine and the second one looks kinda different looks like the fonts a reflection on ice it looks pretty cool

8.5/10 keep up the good work

"I'll take your hope, I'll take you fucking deams! I'll take your love, I'll take everything, you fucking.....BITCH!"

thanks dude! it bugs me tho when i spend a lot of time on something and i get no comments and people who make a sig that was 3 brushes and a render get a ton of comments :-(
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Lol! yea your right i hate this too.. some people do sth in just 5 min and get tons of ratings and comments, and other guys that really worked hard don't get anything in reply... :huh:
    Now about your sig.. I really like the background, i also like the reflecting effect you made! it looks really good with that font.. border is ok

i give it a 8.6/10! B)

c ya! :P
    Keep honking. I'm reloading.

I think it's ok, I'm not sure about the border, as you said :P try work on that more. I like the reflection, but you should make it shorter, so you get a little bit of perspective on it, since the reflection should go toward you with the "floor", if you see what I mean (I think that looks more realistic, not 100% it will look better, though :P). You should make your background stronger, make it stand out more, it's rather hard too see all that hard work you've laid down on this one, witch I think is great that you have. I'm not sure if the 2nd is better than the 1st one & vise versa, sorry. but the text looks cool and "clean". but I don't really like lower part of the border on the second one. good job, I like it when people work long and hard with their sigs, the result often gets better then. Keep trying with that border, other thwn that I like it very much, the colors look great and so does the renders. Keep up the good work mate!

im not sure i know what you mean by making the reflection shorter and all, but thanx for the comment. yea i woke up this morning and looked at it, and thot, "wow that sucks" man its weird how you think its a masterpiece one day then the next you see that its really a failure :-(
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

if you add a graditn to the scanlines to make them only on one side then it would be cooler, 7.5/10

gradient? hmm that might work. . .how would i do that? hmmmmm. . .
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

I ment; make it lower, not as high as the reagular text. You understand? Well it's just a little effect. And there is a tutorial for how to make gradient scanlines: here
    I feel that too sometimes, I just hate it. :huh:

yea. man im really depressed lately cuz i cant get any of my work to look good. all my work just plain sucks lately :-( i cant do grunge, i cant do tech, i cant do borders, i cant do tuts, i cant do c4d, and lately i've realized i cant do abstract. that kinda means i suck huh? :-(
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you