> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: The Alley

Here it is-

(P.S- stop telling me not to use the Charmed girls pics cus I LOVE them... so it's no use... )

and please C&C....

thanx!
    Dean.

edit:

The Stcok:
    -The women pics- 1,2 and 3.
    -The Alley- Alley

I think it may be an obsession :P It would be very helpful if you posted some stocks/go into detail on what you did. Then I can comment!
    This is me.

Ok you can cut out/mask well except for the right side of the middle girl. It seems purposeless though... Posting the stock would help

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ryzee &#064; Jun 10 2006, 07&#58;20 AM) [snapback]172446[/snapback]</div>
    Ok you can cut out/mask well except for the right side of the middle girl. It seems purposeless though... Posting the stock would help
    [/b]
    I didn&#39;t get it... and the stock is in the first messege...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dean101 &#064; Jun 10 2006, 09&#58;56 PM) [snapback]172459[/snapback]</div>
    I didn&#39;t get it... and the stock is in the first messege...
    [/b]
    sorry... must of missed them... they don&#39;t work anyway... The right side of the middle girl doesnt really blend into the image...

Anyway so you have cut out 3 girls & put them in an allyway... Good job... But that&#39;s all I see... 3 girls standing in an allyway. Doesn&#39;t have much pupose. Does it?.... You need to give it something special...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dean101 &#064; Jun 5 2006, 09&#58;26 PM) [snapback]171496[/snapback]</div>
    (P.S- stop telling me not to use the Charmed girls pics cus I LOVE them... so it&#39;s no use... )
    [/b]
    YOU KEEP GOING MAN&#33; DONT LISTEN TO THEM.

I must say this one is a hell of a lot better, I&#39;m assuming they weren&#39;t in the alley and you put them in there. If so, pretty damn good job. Love the expression on paige&#39;s face. Typography is good. Maybe too much brown blur on the right side. But I can say your definatley improving. Keep it up, looking forward to seing what you come up with next.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ryzee &#064; Jun 10 2006, 12&#58;06 PM) [snapback]172461[/snapback]</div>
    sorry... must of missed them... they don&#39;t work anyway... The right side of the middle girl doesnt really blend into the image...

Anyway so you have cut out 3 girls & put them in an allyway... Good job... But that&#39;s all I see... 3 girls standing in an allyway. Doesn&#39;t have much pupose. Does it?.... You need to give it something special...
    [/b]
    Well, u see the whole "alley" thing is more related to the show since they have alot of scenes in there, and besides that, I think that if I would add more it&#39;ll look less realistic and less better (in my opinion).

Pretty good work.