» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Moonshadow

Hello to all you budding Photoshop enthusiasts! I was browsing the net and came across this wonderful forum, and it seemed as though some really good advice was been given out to people into using Photoshop and Image Ready. So I made a new signature and would really appreciate it if you could you could give me some pointers on where to improve, and maybe things that I've missed. Or perhaps you know of some tutorials which may come in useful. All criticisms are welcome...
    I have been using Photoshop for quite some time, and have made a fair few images. But I honestly really like this one. In my opinion it came out pretty well. I wasn't sure weather or not to animate it, but I think it looks pretty nice ^.^

Please and thank you for your time.

[Moonshadow]

I look forward to hearing what you think...And perhaps a rating?...just to let me know what level you think this is at...

Thanks Again

I really like it, very mysterious feeling and I like the colour you used. The animation makes it interesting too, the only thing I would see to fix is maybe making a better focal point but otherwise its awesome. Welcome to GFXvoid ^ ^

I think its a classy signature. 9/10

I've never seen that animation used in a good Sig. Only thing i would do is work on the text and maybe bring the girl out more. All in all i really like it

Thanks allot Riona ^.^ I actually didn't create a focal point so that when you look at the image you get the whole picture. But I can see where your coming from. It does need something, but I honestly can't put my finger on what =/ I thought about putting something in the top left where there is possible space to be used...I shall give it some thought. Thanks allot for your advice.

[I think I have just thought of the perfect thing to add. Hhuummm *ponders*]

Thanks again, and I must say, I really like the design of your signatures. Very nice. Well done.

[Moonshadow]

Thanks allot. Yeah, I know what you mean, I wasn't sure if the 'rain animation' would work, as it doesn't fit with many signatures. Can look at bit tacky in my opinion. But I think it suits the design. Gives a more 'mysterious' look/feeling about it. But thanks for the advice. I found it so hard to find a text that actually worked with that design. That's the closest thing to what I wanted as I could find. But I think with a bit more work it shall look decent. Thanks. And I do agree about the angel. Thanks again

[Moonshadow]

it looks Chilling!!

Somewhere much better than where you are.

Imo animations never look good in sigs. Anyway this sig seems to be very flat, nothing stands out and it's bland. But look at some tuts on this site and keep going with PS.