» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think...

Default Do you think...

Do you think we'll ever recover from the massive wad of members that probably will never come back?
    I like to think that I'm a gentleman, but I doubt that I actually am because I can be a real ass-hole at times. I try not to b**** much and I always help the unfortunate, but I really actually hate you all deep down in my heart.

Hopefully... although we can't be sure. Tutorials bring in the members the most *hint* but then... a gfxvoid.com dA group would do well Dale thinks... hehe

Doubt it, if we do it will take a very very long time

Of course we will recover. From this point on, GFXVoid will only get better. (IE: new skin, main page, competitions, chats, adavanced tutorials, interviews, and some other surprises that I can't reveal.)

Actually it could crash... and never return, john could go broke, we could all die, Dale could ... hurt his leg ( yes this would lead to the downfall of gfxvoid )

If john ever, died, got injuried, or went broke (God forbid), Catalyst and I would step in.

There's always back-up plans form the void! ;P

And i would also use my super puppy dog eyes and take over the world and force everyone to og on the void for at least 23 hours a day or they will die.

Absolutely. GFXVoid will not only recover but will excell. The changes we have made and those that we continue to work on will all contribute to the long-term success of this community.

Personally, I almost always consider long-term success to be more important than short-term success. So I am usually willing to take a small short-term 'hit' if it will result in things being much improved in the long-run. The downtime was really only a small sacrifice we have made to ensure an even better future for the void.

GFXVoid.com Publisher & Network Admin

Well from the looks of it, the majority of the active members are still here XD No one can stay away from Void long.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

Yep. I guess everyone's been checking for when it'll be back up. I have a
    feeling we'll improve. Hopefully we'll get these 'features' that BFG told us
    about, soon.