> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Hooded Man

Default Hooded Man

Almost completely digital painted objects with the exception of two thirds the water, all text, the entire sky, some really small details and other things. The sky was about 3 layers in whole for extra coloring effects on the objects. I made this for the exact reason that I was sick of trying to make the average half-assed, cluttered, nonsense signature. The simplicity of the moment and the evil looking armored man invading the scene I believe are its best qualities. Although, I think I could have done better on the castle. It took me like 3-5 hours. I lost track. Maybe more or less, but I doubt by that much.

Oh, heres the digital painting of the Hooded Knight.

Note: I wasn't looking for very many fancy photoshop effects in this at all.
    I like to think that I'm a gentleman, but I doubt that I actually am because I can be a real ass-hole at times. I try not to b**** much and I always help the unfortunate, but I really actually hate you all deep down in my heart.

It would look better without the "hooded knight" in my opinion. Work on lighting, but I like the background.

not bad

but i want bunnies

lol
    ..The Dream.

SOTW #73 Winner