Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK Terror Plot

to be honest.........i dont really know...hmm

Default UK Terror Plot

UK police discovered a terror plot with the intention to commmit mass murder, they were targeting ten flights which to and from london and new york.

Over night around 21 arrests were made the majority in london some in thame side valley and in brimingham. It is believed that they wee planning on blowing up the planes in mid-air by taking parts of the bombs which dont look suspicious and assemble them mid-flight.

Consequently over a 100 arrivals and depatures to america, london and centural europe have been canceled.

BA issued a statment that no hand luggage like small cases are to be allowed on in future flights as well as things like hand banngs. They also said that all hand lugage on board must be stoed in plastic bags provided by cabian crew.

weather or not that will actully happen it means security will get a lot tighter in the uk and most likely around the world.

/discuss
    ٿ ٿ ٿ ٿ

Yeah, my dad was flyin out today, you are only allowed passport, travel documents, your wallet, and any important medication on board.

Im flying out to barcalona on sunday, i just hope that its not cancelled, the hand luggage situation will probably still be inforced though (Were flying over to a cruise which starts in barcalona, my dad even considered driving there incase the flight is cancelled)

My girlfriend was going to america on saturday.. i haven't spoken to her yet so i don't know if her flight is delayed or what :S

Heard about this on the radio this morning. Thank god they caught them.

to be honest.........i dont really know...hmm

yea they were planning to use some kina of liquid explosive

scary...
    ٿ ٿ ٿ ٿ

I have heard about it just when I came to work, big screen is just after I enter the building... How much I want to understand what is the true reason for all this terror and fighting in a general in this present world, I can't. Someone's faith in his/hers religion, money, power, stupidity or just showing off? It's everywhere you turn, on your street, in your town, in your country, the whole planet is this way and I just don't believe this would ever stop until we are the main and so far only kind with this kind of brain! I have lived in Georgia USA while their big terror attack and I have felt it when at the airport. As a foreigner I was searched through all my bags but also I had to take my shoes and socks off (good god I had some clean ones on , and this is happening again but here in London, or better said in the whole Great Britain, as all of the airports were affected by this incident. Well, I just hope it doesn't happen again, too many lives would be in risk again.
    Take care all of you!
    GFXVoid!

MacBookPro 17"/2.16Ghz/2GB

Yeah thank god they caught them. From what i know the majroity of these terrorism acts are accuring because the US and UK have killed many islam/muslim (not sure what religion) civilians so the terrorist groups are getting revenge and killing anyone who follows/agrees with Tony Blair/George Bush. Not that they know who does and does not so they are just trying to kill everyone.

One of my friends had a 12 hour delay

I'm off on holiday next wednesday.
    Yeah, my dad was flyin out today, you are only allowed passport, travel documents, your wallet, and any important medication on board.
    I hope its not like that when I go, i'll die without my mp3 player.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale
    My girlfriend was going to america on saturday.. i haven't spoken to her yet so i don't know if her flight is delayed or what :S
    Owned.. she like hasnt been around all holiday.

No shecks for Mr.Dale

Wow that is pretty scary... but terrorism is just a big publicity campaign. Since the point of terrorism is to spread terror (obviously), the more attention you give the groups, the more they grow. They want to disrupt people's lives.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek