No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Ok I think I can call this finished... my problem is i never know when stop tweaking them. I want to add this one to my portfolio, I'm pretty happy the way I finally got the ring I made from scratch (in photoshop) to look as I usually turn to 3d studio to make items like that, but my studio keeps crashing on me at the moment..looks like i'll need to reinstall it ... Before I do call it a keeper would you change anything to it? Anything suggestions would be appreciated.

You made that ring from scratch? It looks remarkably like the ring from LOTR... unless thats what you were going for.
    Sig looks good to me, Im not too sure whats up with that face in the background, or the text, but all in all it looks good enough.

i like the bevel but the ring has to much contrast in combination of the BG, i like the BG, good work!

(7.8/10)

don't really like the text, seems alittle bit out of focus, but still the sig looks rather good, nothing mutch to say really :P, looks cool

Your text needs to be smoothed out or something to that effect, cuz like the "W" in "Witch King" really is sqaruish lol. The face is a bit odd but ok I think you should probably resize it to a smaller size, it seems as if you have a lot of empty space.

The face is that of the witch king.. And for the text..yeah I was thinking thats one area I should redo.. maybe make it look less soild and blend it abit with the background and try and give it that ghost look. The ring is suppose to look like the one from LOTR as this is the witch king from LOTR.. thats the theme..

Oh and here is the one before i added the contrast to the ring.. not sure which one I like better. what you think? Oh and I had one of the text layer on the wrong layer thats why the W looked alittle crappy.

Thanks for the comments and input.