» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: War

Default War

C&C Please.
    Last edited by Sparrowhawk; 08-26-2006 at 08:18 PM.

Default Imo...

not a big fan of it. i don't like the text on the left, the way the images are faded, or the images for that matter. It's too small/clustered to tell wha anything is. i like the idea, (fading the images to one another) but it needs some work. It's not completely bad, just most of it. and i don't like the black section on the right side at all. it's too overpowering of the rest of the sig...it distracts the viewers attention instead of focusing on the images...and it took me about five minutes to realize that first image was a destructed building...(fyi)

sorry for bashing it, just trying to be helpful! i'd like to see where you go with this...

It's for a compitition so it wasn't exactly my idea :P Nah, not need to apoligize I like suggestions

Here's the new version...

Turns out I had to add 3 pixels so I did Do you like the cloudy effect, or should I do it less where there isn't any text?

it looks pretty good. its strange, i did a sig like that maybe 3 years ago, almost the exact same idea (three images, faded, and a tag line with the same effect). i have to agree tho, i had no idea that the left image was a building

Yeah, well the picture of the building is not much larger at all. And it was a building What do you mean by tag line effect?

EDIT: Once you relise it's a building. What do you think of it?
    Last edited by Sparrowhawk; 08-27-2006 at 01:30 AM.

my tag line said something lik "war, where does it end" or something. with the building, maybe use the same effect as you did between the person in the middle, and the helmet (which looks really good)

Which version do you like more?