» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catherine Bell

Default Catherine Bell

First thing I have made in like two weeks I think.

I like the mosaic-ish tiles in the bg. Left of her head in the dark area looks like a little bit of pixel remnants from a bg, could just be hair highlights though... I like it. GJ

i really like it man. it's awesome! like chiv said, ireally like what you've done with the BG. people always bitch about "blending your renders" and you've just shown all those bitches that you don't need a blended render to have an amazing piece! it's awesome. 10/10.

its not that you have to blend your stock (fuck calling it render... its not even a render) its that the way most people do their bgs blending it in with the bg looks alot better. if your goot at blending you can make the stock look as if its in a three dimensional world. most times it gives the sig depth... something that people usually miss on small peices. this looks cool. Has a very cool ambience, and has a very smooth style that you'd usually see in much larger peices. however... its very very boring. nothing to look at really. good, but boring.

simple and elegant i think. looks great. i tihnk the lighting is really well done here (bg as well)

It looks like u just did the mosaic filter in the back, and then pasted the stock..

Quote Originally Posted by Henry
    It looks like u just did the mosaic filter in the back, and then pasted the stock..
    Sorry that I just try to make things look good instead of spending extensive hours on brushing and blending.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Sorry that I just try to make things look good instead of spending extensive hours on brushing and blending.
    hes right as long as it looks good

I really like it, simple concept but it looks very soothing. The lighting is nice, and it has a gentle ambiance about it. One thing ive got to learn is how to simplyfy my concepts, i end up putting too much in and it muddles the picture as a whole.

Yours looks clean with depth.

Looks good, but empty. While she is your focal point since the bg's colors are her exact colors nothing stands out that much.