> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: erS

Hey gys, I'm new to these forums, heres a bit about myself.
    ____.//
    Aliasisisississisis: ersen, x8isil, cy.in.tis.s
    Intrests: Designing graphics, Drawing, Internet, Footbal(soccer), Music.
    Music tastes: I have the most diverse music taste of anyone I know, I like pretty much everything, although I detest "Techno/Rave" whatever you want to call it.
    Favourite Artists: Madvillan, Eminem, Will young, Garth Brooks, Dizzee Rascal, Xzibit, 50 cent, The Game, D12, The Stranglers, Boston, POD, Saliva, AC/DC And plenty more.
    Location: Belfast, U.K ___ I was born in Leuven, Belgium but moved to Belfast when I was 5.
    I am fluent in Dutch and English.

____.//
    Graphic wise
    Programs I use: Photoshop CS, Bryve, C4D (and soon to be 3d Std amx.
    I'm fairly new to graphics, I have used PSP 7 and PS7 about a year ago, and used it for about 2 months, then my computer got screwed. But I have a new one and am now trying this 3d jazz.

See some of my work here: http://cy-in-tis-s.deviantart.com

I found this forum looking for tutorials, I'm very enthusiastic about learning the ways of all the programs I'll be suing.

Well anyways, this forum looks like a place where i could have fun and mould my graphical talent. I hope to have a fun and lengthy stay here.

I like the signature... =)[/i]

Welcome to GFXVoid mate! I read the short biography, you seem cool! You really do have a diverse style of music (I see some country, rap and rock =)). We are all very happy you decided to stop by, and I hope you stay around a long time =).

If you have any questions about any of the tutorials, please contact me - i'd love to help! If you have time, could you please vote on this poll

Happy Posting!

Thanks

Voted.

I found this site through devART>>Bluesfear(tut section) so basically a tutorial site.

I agree on your signature... very nice. Welcome to GFXVoid. I hope you find your stay to be very fun!

Yep. I submit all the tutorials to there, and we have been on the top 5 for the past few days - it's been really helpful!

That ass really REALLY remindes me of my ex girlfriends... wow. It has a lot of resemblence.

Tila Nyugen

If you went out with her, I want to know what sop and deordurant your wearing!

:P

That is a top Sig lol, Welcome

tila nguyen? are you serious? she is so hot.

... guys are sooo easy ... add an exposed crack to a pic and the pantin' starts B)

Originally posted by Kimberly@Jan 15 2005, 03:03 PM
    ... guys are sooo easy ... add an exposed crack to a pic and the pantin' starts* B)
    [snapback]1211[/snapback]
    In a sense, sex does sell. If its sexually appealling people will look at it and judge it in a good or bad way. There are always pros and cons, but truely if any guy denies that picture has no appeal then he has some problems with his sexual identity... and if you are girl that thinks thats appealling then you have problems too.

It's all a matter of sexual preference/sex identity.