Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xenosaga

Default Xenosaga

Uncentered: text moved

Comments Appreciated
    Last edited by Nightfire; 08-29-2006 at 07:32 AM.

very nice. I love the shattered look. How'd you do that?

agree. i like the shatter effect man! i like your second attempt a LOT better. the slight off center really makes a difference with the text. honestly i can['t find much wrong with this sig. it's reallllly good! well done man! 10/10...

The shattered effect is cool, but i think you overdid it a little

It may seem like I'm a new member but actually I'm the 455 member of this forum out of 179,709. So I've tried many styles, this forum was the first I ever joined, and was how I learned how to us PS. Through all the styles that have come about like grunge, tech, vectors, smudge, and much more I've created sigs and artwork for each time.

I found that smudge is my favorite and actually the only one I really like, with a mix of tech with it. I only create others out of a random mood or if I have to for competitions or such.

I'm not saying I'm great at these other styles, I'm just saying I have done many other styles and found the one I like and want to prefect more than any other. I will always make sigs with other styles because I believe people should know how to do the basics of every style, but I want smudge to be my style.

BTW thanks for the comments seems gfx has died down quite a bit from how it used to be.

i like it but it juss dont look complete to me. idk wut it is but i like the effect and style though.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiyan
    BTW thanks for the comments seems gfx has died down quite a bit from how it used to be.

you're right. ever since the void went off-line for the forum switch, it kinda died down. it was pretty active before, but it has slowed. i feel like it's picking back up, but we'll see...good to have you back... still love the sig. i've read all the comments and i can't seem to see anything wrong with it man. it's awesome. gj!

Galazilron you weren't here for when it was active. Before the switch it had died down, now its even more dead :/

Toshiyan, i love every single one of your sigs. they are always just amazing. i really do love the effects you put into them. they are always clean, active, catching. colors are spot on, the images are focused, the text is sharp. noooow, a tutorial from the sensi would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Henry
    Galazilron you weren't here for when it was active. Before the switch it had died down, now its even more dead :/

that makes me so sad...

i wish it would pick back up! i love the void!