> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: been a while

yah, right now im experimenting with a gloomy blue or purple color signature.

w000w great brushing + render + text

(8.3/10)

Originally posted by Twan@Mar 12 2005, 04:11 PM
    It's all like the others.* Some dark grunge.* Honestly I don't think it's as good as others say, but not bad of course.* That one there just doens't look AS good.

7/10
    [snapback]17469[/snapback]
    Well, its mostly like that between people that have your style and people who grunge. All you see in mine is dark colors and random brushings, and all I see in yours is abstract brushings and a render. You and I both know that our work is much more complicated and I respect your work alot. Its just not my style. I dunno, its like that at alot of gfx websites.

Originally posted by Platnum@Mar 12 2005, 02:29 PM
    Well, its mostly like that between people that have your style and people who grunge.* All you see in mine is dark colors and random brushings, and all I see in yours is abstract brushings and a render.* You and I both know that our work is much more complicated and I respect your work alot.* Its just not my style.* I dunno, its like that at alot of gfx websites.
    [snapback]17479[/snapback]

Well that's true. Since I actually like the style more, let me change my grade. 8.5/10. It looks pretty cool, maybe just a few changes which I can't think of. I can make other things besides abstract as well.

meh i like it, but i wouldnt give it that much. 1: it has no depth, idk if your sigs dont need depth but most grunge do. 2: it is a li'l simple for my liking, im guessing 4 maybe 5 brushes on that bg. i do like the effect you got on the upper left corner, how'd ya get that?
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Actaully, I have a totally different approch to brushing. I make everything I want under the brushes what I want. Then I make a black layer completely covering the sig. Then I use brushes to 'erase' the black layer untill I get what i'm looking for.

very nice job but it is very small.i mean that i can't see all the zombie's head..
    do something to improve it...