> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: ~Alicia keys~

Default ~Alicia keys~

love the outcome, specially since its my first try at sth like this....
    cnc plz

Looks great, don't know what STH is though :P. While I've actually seen this style a lot on animeforums this is one of the few that I've seen in color. Most make them in black and white.

The color really enhances it though I think it's a bit to bright at the top right of the sig. The colors look just a bit to contrasted.

The brushing looks great and the filters came out good. With a bit of unique twists with the hi-lights.

The only other thing in this sig that hinder's it besides the light would be your text. The left side of your sig looks great, but empty compared to the right side. I would either make the opacity higher, or just normal. While it looks good right behind her head, there's just to much space to the left still. I would move the text over a bit or do something that gives it more depth, but not contrast so like multiply :P.

Anyway, again this looks great still really only 2 things as I said looks out of place or hinders it just a bit. Nice work.

I like it, uber sexy. Yah i couldnt see the text until toshi said there was some :P and i agree with toshi on the lighting tone it down and its wonderful.

wow thats good advice :P
    other people told me to lighten it more up you say down so Ill leave it as it is. Ill consider the empty space but right now im off to school. Anything else ?