Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady

Default Lady

after experimenting so many things I ended up with this. 30 layers

Edit:
    v2
    Last edited by danielsaso; 09-23-2006 at 06:11 PM. Reason: -

At first the white marks on the right threw me off because it wasnt the same as the left side but i realized you do that to all your sigs. Maybe you could tone it down or some on the left side too. But it looks great and the text matches perfectly.

Pay a visit?

There doesn't seem to be anything that draws your attention except the render. Which means it almost makes all your brushing worthless.

Also there's quite a bit of empty space to the left and right. If you just cut off the sides it would enhance this image more than 50% already. Though I don't think you want to do that so I would suggest doing something to draw more attention to the sides.

You patterns don't fit in this sig since it just seems like it's brushed a little at the bottom. Which also just draws attention to the middle. You should add some else where.

Your text is really good, though since I'm not good with know peoples names I wasn't sure if the flowers were some hidden letter :P.

Anyway, still looks great. You might think about using stronger colors. Might not be your style but this looks a bit monitone which does good but maybe make some areas stonger.

Dude, these are pretty amazing sigs.

Skillz, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiyan View Post
    There doesn't seem to be anything that draws your attention except the render. Which means it almost makes all your brushing worthless.

Also there's quite a bit of empty space to the left and right. If you just cut off the sides it would enhance this image more than 50% already. Though I don't think you want to do that so I would suggest doing something to draw more attention to the sides.

You patterns don't fit in this sig since it just seems like it's brushed a little at the bottom. Which also just draws attention to the middle. You should add some else where.

Your text is really good, though since I'm not good with know peoples names I wasn't sure if the flowers were some hidden letter :P.

Anyway, still looks great. You might think about using stronger colors. Might not be your style but this looks a bit monitone which does good but maybe make some areas stonger.

wow thank you, ill post the new version then later. Now that^ is a good comment !

all I can say is the the box pattern near the render looks horribly out of place. And the left side looks wya too boring.

If everyone cared and nobody cried...
    If everyone loved and nobody lied...
    If everyone shared and swallowed their pride...
    Then we'd see the day that nobody died...
    noobdesign.net ftw

improved right ?

ya before i couldnt even tell that was an arm, it looked like a big wall
    it looks better but now the render looks out of place. the right side doesnt flow too well with the sig, but i think its mainly her arm that throws the sig off. there are also some weird sharpened white spots and a white thing on the far right that looks like a leaf - those seem out of place and are distracting. it also looks like a rock is coming out of her armpit. its a pretty good sig, but i like ur currents a lot so i know you can do much better.

wow that is great (: i wish i could make something like that! you are good!
    When all else fails...dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelma View Post
    wow that is great (: i wish i could make something like that! you are good!
    For the carmen electra sig I made a tut. Its on the "Signature tutorial" section

Quote Originally Posted by xander60 View Post
    ya before i couldnt even tell that was an arm, it looked like a big wall
    it looks better but now the render looks out of place. the right side doesnt flow too well with the sig, but i think its mainly her arm that throws the sig off. there are also some weird sharpened white spots and a white thing on the far right that looks like a leaf - those seem out of place and are distracting. it also looks like a rock is coming out of her armpit. its a pretty good sig, but i like ur currents a lot so i know you can do much better.
    I was trying new things of what I actually do and this sig was all new for me. I left those white pieces because I would look a bit empty without them + I cant remove anymore now. The current ones are MUCH more simple than this one believe it or not. Thanks anyway