> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default iPod Nano (new release)

I recently purchased the newly released Ipod nano XD (like the day after i first saw the add)

The battery life is much better than previous nanos, which is a major plus for me, I played it non stop for a full day and it barely went under 40% of total. One thing i have noticed though is when you multitask it drains an excess amount of battery life (ie playing solitare, backlight, and shuffle music) it drains 2x to 4x the normal amount.

Other than that im really pleased, and dont try to argue about itunes. Im one of the people who LOVE itunes. :3 just thought i'd post.

Mod's please move this if its in the wrong section, the description had music, and electronic deals with computers and such. So i wasn't sure where to place this.

edit: PS its an 8g so yeah, it has top features from the apple spec. sheet on their site.
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

whats the price for this one?

i got mine for liek... 240$ for the 8G i belive... without tax or warranty of course...
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.

thats great price for this release, i bet that here it'll cost like 500 bucks lol, i'dl order better from internet =)

lol :3 best buy has some nice prices iirc.

Jaaa, my main gripe with iPods is it's battery life Especially the video omfg. Mine's a 30gb video , bought it like 3 weeks ago, and quite satisfied with the exception of battery. I should turn down the backlight though hehhehehee.
    I notice the battery drains if you use the wheel alot too.

iTunes is sweet. Better than Creative's Mediasource muah. Podcasts ftw.

If your area has a Fry's Electronics, its a gud place. The 30gb Video was $289 when I got it.
    Last edited by carrotderek; 09-23-2006 at 04:41 PM.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

heh well considering apple advertises that this new nano has quite a few more hours than the high end video, im hoping it lives up to what they say XD ive been satisfied with the sound output and battery life so far XD which is a good sign.

photos sap the battery aswell, i have the 30gb vid and after a year the battery life is still pretty close to the original strength which cant be said for my friends 60gb photo which is dismal

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

i suppose it depends on how often you use those extra things spikee, if you use them wisely (not all the time) then it should be fine.

I don't even have a time to use an Ipod these days... =/

Wft...