» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Ok ladies and gentlemen this is a request to all those who have not been submitting lately. Specifically, but by no means limited to, Crofty, Taco, and Oblivion lol. I see a lot of critiquing but not a lot of creating, so lets see something new.
    [EDIT]This is an open challenge to EVERYONE.

If you choose not to participate, please come out for the judging and vote.

Here are your rules, should you choose to accept this challenge.

SIZE:
    100x400 = MAXIMUM
    80x300 = MINIMUM

STYLE:
    I'd like to see ANYTHING* that you feel is your best/favourite style of signature. This sig must be new to this competition, please no sigs you've had lying around (Im going to have to trust you lol). Animations are allowed.
    *the only style I would like everyone to refrain from is plain ABSTRACT. I dont believe they will show off your talent as much as Id like to see.

SUBMISSIONS:
    One entry per person, no-limit to the number of people allowed to enter. I am looking for everyones BEST work. Please do not submit something unless you are 100% satisfied with it! I dont want to see anyone posting stuff like "I dont like it, but here it is" If you are not happy with it, please do not enter it.

[EDIT] Removed time since last submission. Contest now open to EVERYONE.

DUE:
    You have 10 days from today*, which brings us to Sunday March 20th.
    *date is negotiable if there is a problem

[EDIT]
    JUDGING:
    Judging will be done by a public poll. I would ask all artists to please vote for themselves first so everyone starts off with 1 vote. HOWEVER, if you would rather vote for someone else's sig... by all means.

This isnt really to see who's the best, its more of a chance for you all to show off your best work. Dont be concerned with who is going to win, just be happy with what you've created.

I think that covers everything, if Ive forgotten something let me know and I'll add it.
    Hopefully we have some takers, I'd really like to see something new specifically from the three mentioned lol.

i guess ill make one... *sighs*

just wondering do you like my current style tab cause if you dont and your judging then i wont do one like that..

ive already got one planned out - its very simple though

[edit] jsut realised you said only if you havent made one in last 2 wks... i wish a could enter - and crofty has made one in last 2 wks

Ok let me open this up a little more since I really wanna see one from Crofty lol.
    I guess I'll cut the time down. Maybe even no time frame. Basically If you feel you havent submitted something recently I wanna see it.

Blue I know you've had a few submissions lately, but as far as I can see right now, they've been practicing using renders, so you're free to enter. I really just wanna see what everyone can do when they really put their minds to it, thats why we have a 10 day timeframe.

As far as judging, thanks for bringing that up I forgot about that lol Im going to open it up to a poll where Id like each artist to vote for themselves first, (as sort of a cheating percaussion so everyone starts out even).

And as for your style blue, I do really like, especially the sig you have now, its clean and really smooth. You can enter whatever you feel like, as long as its new to this battle and you feel that its your strongest work.

I know someone is thinking that its going to be hard to judge if everyone is using different styles, but basically I just want to see what you think looks the best, technically speaking.

Hopefully that answers your questions?

i've submitted lately, but i would like to join if you want.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Definitely, the more the merrier. I want to see a lineup of everyones best work.
    You have 10 days, so dont submit anything until you're 100% satisfied with it.

i have a project i am currently undergoing, but i am not going to release any versians of it until i am done and it will probably take a while. so dont expect me in this compatition.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

didnt you just say you wanted to? lol

would you like me to extend the deadline?

not just for me. but i will be in it if i get that sig done. lol wow i was bein a li'l contradictory there lol. sorry about that. im also kinda discouraged cuz i like suck majorly compared to everybody else. but yea. . .
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

ok, since you let me in ill make a render a tech and a grunge then make a poll in showcase for the best then submit it..

ill be spending over 5hrs on each with no animation but i gota get PS first ( my trial ran out )

just do what YOU think is best man. have faith in yourself lol