> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Afterlife

Default Afterlife

Grr I'm so upset I can't make a smooth abstract SIG!!!! lol well anyway I was trying to make a sig that I finally wouldn't just smudge the heck out of and this is the result. While I still really like it I don't like that it didn't come out the way I wanted <_<.

Though comments are still vary appreciated cuz I think it was worth my time.
    Last edited by Nightfire; 10-02-2006 at 05:43 PM.

wow dude, i really like your sigs, it could use a little blending in the back of the dress, but other then that.. Nice!
    Is it all defaults/filters?

left side dont flow/blend with sig, also add contrast
    for you i dont think its ur best, which is still a great sig, but you can do better

actually, i think that the biggest strength of this sig is the colors. i really like how everything flows (color wise). its not oversaturated at all, but they stand out. as far as coloring goes, this is the best ive seen from you

Best signiture i've seen in a very long time.. couldn't mind seeing this on a bigger scale or perhaps something in bigger proportions with the same style..
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Well except for that I never make big pieces I would mind actually making a big piece out of this.

Though it would actually change quite a bit. The light source would actually have to change :P.

left side dont flow/blend with sig, also add contrast
    for you i dont think its ur best, which is still a great sig, but you can do better
    I was going for depth there. I was just wanting light around the render itself which is most of the sig but left, to give a feel of in an inclosed enviorment. Though taking a step back I can see since this is just a sig it looks like someone just took a bite out of the left side.

I see if I can create something to get the same effect but different look. if that makes sense lol.