Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new sig

Default new sig

current

Looks nice, though the 3 lines you have coming from her eye I think should either go all the way down to the bottom of the sig or fade out.

The image repeated looks ok up till you see her face on the left. Extend the wall over her on the left and it would improve.

The top right seems empty compared to the left. You have designs and brushes over the left but the right seems like there's a big black fog infrong of here. Not to be mean or anything, it just looks out of place.

Something though that's bothered me about these sigs is a can't tell what's the stock photo and the artists work <_<.

But other than that I really like the effects around your main focus, and ideas for it. I would like to see some text though. Since signatures aren't big pieces of art they're more like logos. And text balances them a great deal most of the time.

There is text hidin in there.
    I'm to lazy to find the stock, but its the green wall, with the girl leaning against it, and that black line thingy.
    It's all default brushes, filters, shapes, and smudging by the way

looks like you gave up on the right side, and the right black line is klling the depth. work on the perspective a little

freakin love the effects around her tho
    Last edited by Xander; 10-10-2006 at 06:56 PM.

Wow, i'm looking at this from another computer, and it looks alot worse.

Grrr I still can't find the text. I think I've found something though. Next to her head it looks liek it says ROME, in th red brush or splatter.

Something else I noticed since looking at your sig with my face slammed in to my monitor XD it looks like you've used a default pattern from ps around her. Sort of looks like tire marks or arrows. Well this goes ok but it stops abruptly rigth before here cheek bone. Looks kind of odd in that sense. But it's barely noticable :P just something I noticed.

I like the right side. But if you do decide to add to it, i think you should just do some shapes running along the wall, on a perspective view ( Edit ->transform -> perspective )

You should do a large photomanip with a nice big stock ( 3000x3000 or bigger region...) and work at a good level of detail. Would turn out nice i think... as this style is good, but seems somewhat wasted in a signature,

I like yesh, chenqui
    Last edited by Dale; 10-11-2006 at 06:54 AM. Reason: 0.o

i like the effects and such, but after 5 minutes of examining the picture, i have failed at finding the text. I think you hid it to well. What is the point if the person viewing it can't see it after a few seconds looking at the sig? Plus it makes it easier to be ripped.

blehh so what if a ripper takes it shame on them.. roflrofl they always get caught and so they would just live in embarrassment of being a total noob.. i prefer it without knowing there's text there.. and if people rip it you can just point out the text and it says your name which they couldn't see and then goes... "oh shit.." roflorlf owned!
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Text is at red thing left to the circles, starts with Ro....

I really like this sig a lot, although It does lack depth (sth wrong with perspective)
    I would rate it 9.5/10. Try add a gradient map to get a nice colour effect and maybe helps depth. GJ