» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex-Girlfriend

Thumbs up

Okay, I have a problem. I have an ex that wants to see me. And she has been telling me that she has been dreaming about me and shit like that. She's hot, dont get me wrong, but she is one of those girls that gets obsessive. And I know if I see her I am gonna wanna mess around with her. :blink: I am gonna go crazy. And I still attracted to her.

Any suggestions???

umm, what kind of guy are ya, are you a love em and leave em, or are you more for being with the same chick for a while.

Love em and Leave em: Mess around a little, have some fun, then dont talk to her for a while.

Dedicated lover (j / k): umm, tell her you dont wanna do nothing (as in just hang out as "friends"), then if anything happens, you're in the clear, just be like, sorry things happened i didnt intent, i dont think they should have sorry, and then your over with minimal heartbreak.

Those are just my ideas, maybe they will help, who knows, well good luck man!!!

Masokist

I would try dating (or fucking) her again, if you feel attracted - then do it. If you feel she's getting too obessive - then either make clear to her that she is, or dump her again (if it's too annoying).

Hard decision it is!

<_< I am in a predicament... I am one of those guys that always goes after the girls I can&#39;t get, sometimes I am successfull and other times I am not. But, girls who come after me don&#39;t have the same appeal to me... Damn, I am a shallow guy though, so I might as well do the dirty deed and never look back. :P

Might as well get down with my badself and have some well deserved fun&#33; If anything happens or if I change my mind due to some circumstances, I will keep you guys informed.

fuck that cunt and move on

take that anyway you want ;0

Originally posted by lob@Jan 17 2005, 01:55 AM
    fuck that cunt and move on

take that anyway you want ;0
    [snapback]1299[/snapback]
    That&#39;s not nice at all. I don&#39;t ignore women or whatever you intend me to do. I am not an asshole.

Ooh , bit of tension mounting up here *gets some popcorn* Just tell her straight, or is she the type that only hears what she wants to hear?

Normal:I need to speak with you , you are too obsessive and are annoying, i&#39;m breaking up with you leave me now.

Girls ears:I need to be with you, you are so opressive and amazing, i&#39;m never breaking up with you take me now.

That&#39;s the sort of thing my ex used to hear when i talked to her .... then the flying pixies came and took her back to never never land.

Well, Kick, if your not attracted to her dont waste your time. I&#39;m won&#39;t go out with a girl unless I really do think she&#39;s pretty,

Don&#39;t mess with girls you dont feel 100% attracted to.

Originally posted by tacoX@Jan 19 2005, 03:59 PM
    Well, Kick, if your not attracted to her dont waste your time. I&#39;m won&#39;t go out with a girl unless I really do think she&#39;s pretty,

Don&#39;t mess with girls you dont feel 100% attracted to.
    [snapback]1515[/snapback]
    Exactly.

Angry

All right i am amost fifteen and i know the answer to this one. If a chick says that she wants to see you go for it. To determain if you still like the chick depends on how long yall went out. But if see is self centered fuck her