» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

hey n2u, have you ever heard the Off the beat version of Iris? it owns, acapella FTW!
    Last edited by Spikee; 10-23-2006 at 08:19 AM. Reason: because

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

http://myspace.com/nateemerson

It's a basic white div overlay, but I'm gonna add more soon. Sorry aiden, but honestly...nobody wants floating pictures of you on their page. And it's things like that that make webdesigners everywhere puke. Things like little "DHTML/JS goodies" that make text follow your cursor, or floating kitty paws, or the worthless <blink> tag, those are the things that make webdesigners everywhere writhe in disgust.

Stu: pretty cool myspace but you have some MAJOR issues on your text.

Scripty font + stroke + gay talk = crap

Sorry but A: Scripty fonts and strokes do not go together
    B: Scripty fonts and "omg lawl" do not go together
    C: srokes and "omg lawl" do not go together.

OK well maybe not that last one but A,B would be a lame list. :P

I like your myspace, but I mean, you gotta lose the "OMG" "lawl" "JK" "roflies" and everything else. I mean, no wonder you're 3 years single...

OK jk, that last sentence was low and you know i don't mean it. I mean although i don't think the "l33tsp33k" is helping you any, that last sentence was uncalled for, and you know i still love my stubob. :P

PS: i didn't really make this clear but i love your myspace dude, you just know how my critiquing is. In most cases, if I'm critiquing it in the first place it means i already like it, so i just point out the things i don't like and usually it's safe to assume i like the rest.
    Last edited by Illegalx17; 10-23-2006 at 01:15 PM.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

oof

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

hahaha actually most people i hang out with, they all think it's a cool phrase.. like just a random thing so whatever that dig was, i don't know..

as for everything else rofl..
    since my idea is to mix styles and such i.e the new and the old hence the old picture frame, and then incorporated into a new style thing, like myspace.. the old 'scripty' type face with a new phrase, and a new style.. i think you get what i'm going for there eh? and besides i'm changing it soon when i feel like doing so... ucf dude..
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Quote Originally Posted by Illegalx17 View Post
    :PUKE:

That is by for the worst looking ugliest piece of shit myspace I have ever seen. Sorry buddy.
    He is having a laugh with it You know, taking something not serious?

http://www.ranshop.co.uk/ see this works so i don't know what you're on about.. sure the website isn't laid out properly but the graphics are neat.. if you think that it doesn't work you're retarded.. because anything works.. you just have to impliment it right..

rofl @ scripty font not working with a stroke
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Quote Originally Posted by deadloader View Post
    hahaha actually most people i hang out with, they all think it's a cool phrase.. like just a random thing so whatever that dig was, i don't know..

as for everything else rofl..
    since my idea is to mix styles and such i.e the new and the old hence the old picture frame, and then incorporated into a new style thing, like myspace.. the old 'scripty' type face with a new phrase, and a new style.. i think you get what i'm going for there eh? and besides i'm changing it soon when i feel like doing so... ucf dude..
    Hahaha that's cool. One of my groups of friends actually says stuff like that a lot from purepwnage, so i get what you mean now. That's chill. And dude, I know that sometimes it works, and the website you gave is a great example of good stroke use with a scripty font, but there are things they did different that made it work, and I'm telling you that in your instance, I think it detracts from the image, but if you did more of a 3d stroke like that and not as intricate of a font it might work better.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Default Ummmm... No offenese...

Hey, I'm pretty sure that a site as popular as GFX Void is going to want something a little more on the customized side, rather than using the existing retarded ass MySpace generated code... Now, for those of you who are using FF, well... I wouldn't even recommend going to any of the following links... You wouldn't like the end result. Myspace is gay, we all know this. Tom has implemented a new safeguard so now when you save your profile code... not only does it add a buttload of code to any embedded files... but it also strips the following code...

Code:
    -moz-opacity:1/0
    Which just so happened to be the only freakin way that we had left to implement image rollovers in FF. Now, anytime someone in FF views a page with these "rollovers" the images' "on" state will always be visible, which also throws off the entire look of the profile due to the fact that the image does not fit in the designated spot TWICE... Also, anyone who knows much of anything about code also knows that FF and IE define the size (height & width) of DIVs differently. FF thinks that what works in IE is too big, so you make it the right size for FF, and it's freakin tiny in IE and the whole thing looks like crap. Anyway, that's my schpeal on why you shouldn't look at any of the following links if you use FF. If you use IE 7+, 1024x768SR, and NOT A WIDESCREEN monitor, then you will view the profiles the way they were meant to be seen.

My Profile

My Fiance's Profile I Did

My Wedding Profile

My Business Profile

A Client's Profile

Another Client's Profile

Currently Working On This One
    Beauty is in the eyes of the creator