» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowboards

Default Snowboards

Snow's coming , and I'm running a snowboard shop. So if you guys need equipment, hit me up. My shop specializes in Arbor we carry the full line snowboards, longboards, and clothing. We should, hopefully, have our website up soon. But if you want anything specific just give me a shout. Right now we carry Arbor, Flow (boards, boots, and bindings), and Santa Cruz. If we don't have it, we can order it.

I'd have posted this in advertising, but nobody reads that shit. and I'm not a bot, so I deserve a little user interaction here.
    Resident father figure.

hahaa i agree on the advertisement part.. but thanks for the heads up, i've always skiied but i might check out snow boarding.. much more comfortable boots anyways hahahaha

hmm do you have any referance sites like pictures of boards or some infor and shit on the different stuff yo umight sell if not on your own website but n others? and also some prices and shit.. like don't to any trouble i'm not certain im' going to try and go hit the snow this year but yeah ^__^
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Wow gl with it I live in south west england so there's not really anywhere to snowboard

Yeah England suckzorz =( But yeah good luck

Thanks guys.

Deadloader, check out www.arborsports.com pretty much everything they have we sell. I don't think they list the prices on the website. but anything that interests you I can give you a price for. Just get like 4 boards that you're interested in and I'll give you the low down on them.

Also check out www.flow.com we carry alot of their boards.

Oh yeah FYI we're not just a snowboard shop, we also do skateboards. So anyone that's in a non-snow area, w00t w00t.
    Resident father figure.

Ah wicked, skateboard parts or premade setups? I haven't skated for months... I was getting good aswell hahah ^^ oh well...

Summer business and winter business there Adam. Just don't ever sell blades, otherwise you have lost my respect ^^

Do you own the shop? That's somethin i'd really wanna do when i get older.

Do you carry Rome's?
    Where are you located?
    GFXVoid Discount?

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    Ah wicked, skateboard parts or premade setups?
    Both. We carry Independent Trucks, Krux Trucks, Bullet and Ricta Wheels, Arbec 3&5 bearings, Independent misc. hardware (nuts and bolts), Santa Cruz decks (only, currently). I'm thinking about getting in Element and Flip as well. But this isn't the season for it. Arbor also has some cool alternative boards, cruisers for flowing down the hill, and hybrid boards for hitting the park and riding back home afterwards. They also make these little boards called Pocket Rocket which is tiny but rides great. It's perfect if you're looking for something to kick around town, but is easy to store.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Do you own the shop? That's somethin i'd really wanna do when i get older.

Do you carry Rome's?
    Where are you located?
    GFXVoid Discount?
    I don't own the shop. I run it though. The owner is awesome, he hired me to take the shop off his hands so he can focus on his other business. So I have free reign, as long as it doesn't burn down.

We don't carry Rome currently. But it's something I'll look into, It's hard to tell how they'll do in the long run. They're really young still.

Located in Ephrata, Pennsylvania.

Arbor won't allow us to sell items at less than MSRP until a certain date. But I may be able to hook something up. Tell me what you want, I'll tell you what I can do.
    Resident father figure.

Sorry dude, but I've already got all the snowboarding stuff I'll need for this year.
    LOOKS LIKE I SPILLED SOME AWESOME IN YOUR DRINK

^Clicky for my dA

snowboarding is my only true passion. unfortunately, i live in a TROPICAL FUCKING CLIMATE. if i lived in canada or something, i'd buy your stuff for sure. good luck with the shop and all, unit/adam.