Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default ///Wario Striker\\\

Trying out other styles

Original:
    http://www.kisland.net/downloads/wal...rs%20Wario.jpg

mine:

Give me cnc

To me it just looks like you copied and pasted the image, and then ripped the artist's style.. maybe if you replicated the image yourself atleast, then there'd be more sense of acheivement

oh yeah and also if you changed the W to your own initials that would be pretty sweet.. though i don't like what you did with this..
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Yeah, doesn't look like much as Dale said. Colors choice isn't great either, the stock's original colors were a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    To me it just looks like you copied and pasted the image, and then ripped the artist's style.. maybe if you replicated the image yourself atleast, then there'd be more sense of acheivement
    What artist ?? nintento's designers?? thats the render eh. I cut it out and made the BG. Dont you all use renders made by other people, replicate the image uh ?? what copy paste?? do I have to show psd or what ??

Quote Originally Posted by deadloader View Post
    oh yeah and also if you changed the W to your own initials that would be pretty sweet.. though i don't like what you did with this..
    Why would I do that if the W come from wario as the render ?? just like the M on mario's hat ?!?! uh

No actually, alot of artists make renders or stocks themselves, someone had to have made everything. So there's no reason why anyone else can't. It's called being an artist... Anyone can slap on a few brushes but it takes skill to actually make a character, even to re-create one

see my other 2 sigs ?? well I just copy/paste render & make bg 100% no brushes. (for the mario one)
    This one I Rendered wario. & made BG by myself and no brushes !!!. Like more than 90% of sigs out there are made of someones elses render but added their own style.

Then it seems that only 10% of signatures are made by true artists, and people who are willing to put it maximum effort for optimum result and feeling of acheivement.

Discussion ended. This is supposed to be about the signature, i'll debate with you in another section, such as Clashing Opinions, if you desire...

Thanks, anymore Comments ??