» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Update Sig Style

I said I would post my new results, so here they r... Please help me out the best you can, cause I am new to all this.

How can I improve?
    Latest:
    Persian Warrior

Favorite:
    The Legion

GFXVoid!

Needs more depth. Everything is at the same level of saturation for one thing; oversaturated by the way.

Text. Still not well incorporated into the sig. Having the F in Frozen so distinguished like that doesn't really serve much purpose. Having it a different color isn't the problem, it's just that it's too different I think, so it's pointlessly over emphasized. If you leave the F as is then change 'rozen' to a color closer to the F's color but still lighter than it. Then the text 'goku,' the font doesn't really fit (sans serif 'goku' + serif 'frozen' are clashing). Change the font on it to a serif font and make it a solid color rather than using a blending mode, it usually looks better.

Personal preference perhaps but I think the left and right side borders are disruptive and don't fit well. That's where you might try an overlay/soft light blending mode, a color that matches the edges of the sig, or no side borders at all, whichever looks best.

bahh your thoughts on the font are misconstrued, it doesn't clash though his choice in which and serif font he used is a little bad, i reckon a more thinner font for your name would go down a treat, as well perhaps if you were to like i don't know do some layer styles on it. Plus saying the orange is pointless... is pretty pointless.. the shade of it is a tad overexagerated compared to the other warm tones in the signiture but i don't think it's pointless.. my only real qualm with it is it's contrast.. though good work.
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

How is this?

Ty for the comments guys. I think this helps...
    Latest:
    Persian Warrior

Favorite:
    The Legion

GFXVoid!

please comment on updated sig
    Latest:
    Persian Warrior

Favorite:
    The Legion

GFXVoid!