> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Sup?

Default Sup?

Haha, went on a 10-20km bike ride today, 5 hours of pure ridin ^^ not even tired Woob! we kinda gave ourselves a destination and found some way of getting there, some how, man it was weird, we ended up in the right place by pure chance like 2-3 times ^^ i wish i was tired though, Gah!

Good day all?

nm... you know, another day at the office :P i got nothing to do right now =p.

i love bike rides... i wish i had time to grab my bike, and do some riding again ^_^

I wish I could go for a run today... its raining out like crazy here though unfortunatly =/.

yeah man, thats the thing with cycling, you dont feel tired but you still benefit from it. thats the best part plus the fact that you can go uber fast xD

i prefer mountain biking to road riding personally, i like the fact that i can go as fast as i can and try and dodge tress and stuff at the same time.
    its kind of like a video game....minus the controller and obvious things like that.

i have a keyboard mounted onto my handle bars.. i press A and D to move left and right
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Quote Originally Posted by deadloader View Post
    i have a keyboard mounted onto my handle bars.. i press A and D to move left and right
    That's sweet!

My bike's broken But it's rainin anyways. Someone's been stealing my projects for Graphic Design so I'm making those up. NOT FUN. We're makng boxes out of paper. Pretty pointless and has nothing to do with designing graphics.

XBOX Live Gamertag: Merc 106