» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Assassin's Creed

My first piece of photoshop work since late August. I was unable to make ANYTHING half decent. I hope I was able to break that barrier with this quick pop out. I can't fucking wait for this game.

Downloadable Brushes suck. The sig has no colours, why ?
    Text is awful and there isnt neither flow, lightsource, blending, depth, nothing.
    Check tutorials

Edit: Why is the render sticking out the sig ??
    Last edited by danielsaso; 11-02-2006 at 09:35 AM.

It's a popout :P

I remember when we would get 20 sigs a day of popout sigs lol. Even I got into the trend XD.

Downloadable brushes don't suck though they aren't your work. There are many that easily make art look extremely better.

For text you should stick to the basics, at least for now. You really need to understand that most fonts get to carried away and are overwhelming for most pieces.

Also most popouts don't have depth, though that's normally for only beginners make them. Depth would be to give it more negative space or areas that give it an environment and perseption and something infront of something else.

Lightsource would be to draw a focal point and get rid of the excess environment in your sig, and it also enhances your depth. This is something you can mess with lighting effects, or gradients. Those are just some simple ways to do this. I'm pretty sure though you don't know what i'm talking about atm but if you keep looking at tutorials you figure it out. Also pm if you have questions on what I'm saying :P.

Blending would be how well your render, text or any other thing even the bg fit together. In some sigs you dont' actually have to touch the render. That's why I normally never use stock images to make my piece :P to much not my work for me.

Anyway from I remember being at the exact same spot so no worries, and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsaso View Post
    Downloadable Brushes suck. The sig has no colours, why ?
    Text is awful and there isnt neither flow, lightsource, blending, depth, nothing.
    Check tutorials

Edit: Why is the render sticking out the sig ??

That was nearly insulting. 'Check tutorials.'

Anyways. Thanks Nightfire, you know where i'm coming from. And yes- I know what you're saying. I have 1000+ posts here for a reason

that was the most arrogant post i have ever seen Daniel T_T try to learn a little humility and try to help people out instead of insulting everything they do. Maybe you need to 'check tutorials' for a maturity lesson.... because you certainly have mastered being an ass... its time to move onto new things.

Im too annoyed to comment or critique you atm Shamino, feel free to PM me if you ever need any help though.

he was only being honest :/

Maybe you need to 'check tutorials' for a maturity lesson.... because you certainly have mastered being an ass...
    Omfg, roffle.
    that was like the best hing of my life.
    thank you ricky, thank you.