» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default NOSPI's Showcase

Hey, this is where i'll be posting all my tags, so mods please don't close or delete this thread because i will be updating it whenever i make a new tag.

I'm going to start fresh, and use only the tags i've made since i joined GFXVoid. If you want to see the others you can find them in my Photobucket Album and my DeviantArt gallery. Links to both are in my sig.

Greenday Tag:

Greenday - Without Bassist Tag:

With the two Greenday tags you have to cover one of them up while you look at the other one, or they don't look as good.

Please comment on my tags and tell me which one is your favourite.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by NOSPI; 11-14-2006 at 07:36 PM.

why would they close or delete your thread? only reason would be too much spam... make sure that doesn't happen or its going to get closed. its alright to post threads like this... but its easier to make separate topics for comment and critique purposes... after you get a few sigs in here people will try to comment on all at once.. and that can get messy.

on another forum i was on if i didnt post a sig for a while the thread would usually get deleted

yeah its got a bit messy on the other forum too, but i just like to keep em all in one place. I used to just reply to my post when i had a new one, as well as adding it to my post at the top, so people could see the newest post as my newest tag, but scroll to the top to see all of them together.

so what did you think of em?