» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Ff sig

Finaly fantasy sig, i tried to add a bit of tech, which isn't my style because of the lack of depth.

Whady' think, i'm not too keen on it.... but for 20 mins / 30 mins it's alright i guess.

( Come on : Everyone wants me to make something: So i do , and i get no replys :P )

ehh. decent. like you said, no depth. the tech also kinda blocks out the bg. i wanna see more of that bg! lol, what is the bg anyways? filters or brushes? the tech at the top and bottom was fine but it was when you got all those lines on the side it kinda got excessive. i like your other sig, when did you make that? how do you make those star thingies? can you tell me where to find brushes for that or should i just make my own?
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

wooo hooo final fantasy r0x!

Ide say about a 8/10 because the colors are ugly lol. Try a blue color or something. Tech looks realllly bunched up 2.
    Oblivion

It's all brushing, apart from the text and the render. And yeah i wanted it took look kinda old though , not blue or bright or anything. Thanks for you comments

hmmmzz maybe a bit too long and not high enough but good work, nice render (and blending of it) Good work!

(8.2/10)

i personally like the sig myself. Nice size, nice blending and bg, the only thing yeah is the tech as you said has no depth, but I still don't mind it that much. 9/10 for me. Nice sig.

Originally posted by 2-intenze@Mar 12 2005, 04:24 PM
    hmmmzz maybe a bit too long and not high enough but good work, nice render (and blending of it) Good work!

(8.2/10)
    [snapback]17356[/snapback]

That's a decent size for a signature. It's because i didn't want it to look noobish by doing a hefty thing that looks more like a desktop bg.

I actually like the color, and you got that old feeling yeah, and as I said earlier today, I don't like the grushing to the right in the background, it looks like it's out of focus for some reason, not sure, maybe try to blur it a bit?.- But 20 minutes isn't that much, so I think you've done a good job, and since it's not your best side eighter. I looks quite simple but still it doesn't, it's a nice render and it's well blended, the size i great btw. gj