> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default First sig ever :O

Hey guys!
    i tried doing a sig... i dont think it came out all to well but well i would like some critism though.

its the one im using now

sorry for the low quality :S

Ok, you're off to a decent start, and by that I mean you never tried to overload your sig with complicated bullshit that makes people look at it and go WTF IS THAT.

Seems like you took your render and motion blurred it, added some clouds, and I believe smudged a duplicate of the render?

Anyway, it's not bad for your first sig ever. My first sig ever made me want to kill myself.

Go on www.good-tutorials.com and look for tips on making sigs. Now I'm not telling you to copy the tutorials exactly, follow some aspects of the tutorial, but then mix in some of your own to make the signature your own.

Work on your text too. I've been doing Digital Art for about a year now and I STILL need to work on my text, haha. It's pretty much the hardest thing to master. Text that fits a piece well.

Anyway, hope I've helped you out.

Good luck.

----------------------------------------------

hey .
    i actually cut out the render myself, and its not motion blurred but a duplicate is smudged!
    the background is a black to blue gradient with 3 layers of brushing on with different gaussian blurs on.. and the render has some light effects on it and then i made some light beams and some shadows...

but when i think of it it actually looks like i did what u said i did :/.

i like it...i'm a newbie too :-)
    Throughout life advance daily, becoming more skillfull than yesterday, more skillfull than today...this is neverending...Hagakure

Nice work cutting out the render. Try doing motion blurs next time, and the text needs a lot of work. Find some interesting fonts. www.dafont.com