> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: ps3 sig

Default ps3 sig

i made this for a contest for a ps3 site. i know its plain because i did it in a hurry. please rate on a scale of 1 to 10 and comment.

not to be mean but i dont really like it. it lacks depth and it looks like a filter whored piece. the mcnabb pic is much more visable than the (gears of war?) pic on the left. its not well balanced. its way too dark and could use some color. all in all i think you should spend more time and effort on something before posting it. and i do mean all that in the most constructive way possible. it gets a 3 from me.

Somewhere much better than where you are.

No depth, images are on a low opacity for some reason, no colour co-ordination, no lighting, just filters, looks boring.....Sorry but I really dont like it. Not trying to sound harsh but it's just not nice. Keep trying though.

thats what i expected, i did it kind of late last night and was feeling lazy so i didnt put much effort into it.

Np everyone has one of those sigs were they just dont feel like workin hard. But you gotta try anyway ;P
    Its just too dull.
    Fav:

Newest: