> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: my best sigs

Default my best sigs

ive just joined and i want some help with my sig making so heres some of my best sigs ive made.
    i normally use tuts all the time on my sigs and i want to get out of the habit of doing it.

collab i did:

what do you think? how can i improve?

the gears of war 1 u sholdnt of put that blending option on u shoulda made hime more visable and have him the main vocus since the sig is mainly about him, im pretty new at this and i can tell u from exprience just practice play with stuff to see wat the effect is and just expierement, that is probably the best advice i can give u right now
    Last edited by blindman4556; 01-06-2007 at 03:37 PM.

Is red your favorite color my ANY chance :P
    I'd suggest that it shouldnt all be monotoned. Every sig is one color. Also in the last one you should blend your render in more... it helps with teh flow of the sig.
    The first one, the text would look ALOT better if it was smaller. And it kindof just looks like 1 brushstroke on a canvas.
    And all if them are a little big. You dont see sigs over 400x 200 unless its a 600 x Whatever.
    Fav:

Newest:

also try putting some patterns in or some scanlines in there to kinda give it a better look kinda like my sig on the left side has a grid pattern in it

Smaller is usually better. Keep the sig size below 400x150 pixels. Keep experimenting!