» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle sig

Talking

took me around 3 hours to make, over 20 layers of brushing, coloring, fading and animating. I'm quite happy with it, but I'm not sure I'm totally done with it. Anyway, the render is the awsome guitarrist in the band 'slipknot', Mick. I would love to hear your opinion on this one!, critique is always welcome. rating not that neccesairy to me. Well god nigth everybody [03.20 PM here].

yo jerner i like it alot, im not gonna rate it bcuz i fear that it might go off the chart :lol:

Reminds me of Casey Jones. I like how the animation isn't a solid gradient but more see through.

DUDE THATS MICK THOMSON!!! hes nasty at guitar and he looks crazy hes like 6'8 hes a really scarry dude man!

anyways... the only thing i dont like is the text, hes in a heavy metal band and like that whole band is scary lookin u should of used a grundge or scary type of font it would make it better but i like the rest

"I'll take your hope, I'll take you fucking deams! I'll take your love, I'll take everything, you fucking.....BITCH!"

Looks really awsome.. maybe make the text look like metal.. just a suggestion. Dont know if it would go with the back ground then so.. might be too big of a change. Only thing I'd change then is to make the animation that goes through the text.. I'd make it go faster.

that is REALLY nice, gj - 9.2/10

yeah it is fantastic.... 3 hours.....is a lot of your spare time but the results r amazing
    very beautiful job..
    continuou making some wonderful images like this

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! very very GJ! nice BG, Render, Animation! PERFECT!

(9.3/10)

oh, thank you guys a lot, yeah, I know he's great, soo good on guitar and slipknot rules xP. I feel that the bg looks cool, but did you say that I should change the font into a grunge one? 'cous I think this one kinda is. Still, I see what you mean. Thanks for high ratings, comments and constructive critism. AngryJhonny:, I don't think it looks that good when it's speeding thru in 2000 mph, but maybe it's a little bit too slow. Thanks

i like that font too, i seen it before.. is it anarchy off dafont?

hey jern can i ask ya sumthing?
    how big is that file cause when i try to upload a .gif file in eagleimg it messes up