» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoo

Default Tattoo

I am thinking about getting a tattoo, not soon though. i wanted to get kinda like a tribal tattoo so i thought the tattoo on Illidan, a demon lord from the Warcraft world. here is an image of him:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burni...lidan-800x.jpg

I tried to trace the tattoo assuming some parts that cant be seen. i traced it out and flattened it so the whole thing can be seen. here is what it looks like:

i think it looks really cool. i might get it in like 6 months lol. i donno yet. what do you all think?
    Last edited by Virulent; 01-08-2007 at 09:32 PM.
    Virulent "Thank You come again!"
    http://virulentviper.deviantart.com/

It looks cool on the monster. But he has alot of muscles. Don't know about you but I think it might be a bit different on a skinny guy.

But then again, it also could be extremely cool. Post a pic when its done, okay?

err a wow tattoo you say :S looks bitty theres no focal point to it
    i was thinking of getting three stars on the underside of my forearm getting smaller

"I find that on the internet, everyone is very tough in an anonymous, pussy kind of way" - Josh Homme

i am in no way skinny lol. i do have a some muscles but not like him. i am planning to make em bigger lol. working out . i wont be getting it soon though. i still have to convince my parents lol. plus do a price check and what not. i will post it when its done though.
    Last edited by Virulent; 01-09-2007 at 12:21 PM.

i have a few and i have to say that getting a tattoo is something that should mean something or represent something. to each his own and everything but you are gonna find a lot of tattoo artist that take thier job so seriously that if you dont have a good reason for the tat or if he doesnt like the art, he wont do it. besides, its gonna be with you for the rest of your life and its a lot easier to justify if there's a deeper meaning to it other than "it looks cool". its not gonna look so cool when you're in your 50's so it better stand for something solid enough to still want it. thats just one guys opinion. hope it works out for you. BE CAREFUL! THEY'RE ADDIDCTIVE!

it says that i m a demon lord lol j/k.

lol

Somewhere much better than where you are.

I dont think a tattoo has to mean or represent anything at all. It's a purely cosmetic thing....

Yeah, but if you think about, that "cosmetic thing" is going to be with you for the rest of your life.

For Example.

Ever tried to tell your kid not to smoke pot with a bong tattoed on your forearm?

Yeah well me either, but I can imagine. (Not that I have anything against pot smokers, I am one! It's just a good example).

The truth is Alan is right. If it doesn't have meaning and the tattoist doesn't like it, then he won't do it. Plain and simple. They're smart and good at what they do! (Well some of em...)

Anyways, IMO, it should mean something to you. It should hold some sort of value or be of a memory, something to that extent. But it's your body, your tattoo, and your money, so do with it what you want.

i want a tattoo sooooo badly. im thinking a koi fish, and/or the number 13
    as for that tattoo, i dont know how good it would look on an acctuall person
    it looks a bit akward to me
    that and i wouldnt want to brag that i got it from some video game
    its like hey, look at my new tattoo, i saw it on tron isnt it awesome?lol, thats just be though, ultimately its up to you so if you really like it, then go for it