No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

It started when a couple of friends and I went to a local arcade to go play some Dance Dance Revolution. It started out as a normal night, and for a while it seemed like a normal night. I played a few games of Dance Dance Revolution, but then decided to stop and rest for a while.

While I was resting, these girls (who I hate already) came up to my friends and I, and started to piss me off. I told them in a normal voice to stop bothering us, but they did not stop. After a while, it started to get worse and worse. This was when I told the main girl (who is fat + ugly) to shut the fuck up you little pig.

After I told her this, she started to scream and shit like that. She kept on doing it over and over again, and this really angered me. So, this is when I decided to spit right in the middle of her face, and I did. After I did this, she started to go crazy, and started to scream louder and louder. From the noise, the owner of the building came over to her, and kicked her out.

This was by far one of the craziest nights I have had in a long time.

so you spit in here face.... GO DEMO!
    Oblivion

Demo knows how to take care of annoying girls. He gets pretty extreme, I try to walk away from the situation.

Yea, and I do get really angry when people piss me off.

The difference was, that this time I actually did try to walk away, but they still followed me, and pissed me off. The only thing I could actually think of which would piss them off a lot, was to spit in their face, and it worked.

Lmfao... that would work... thats gotta be really nasty for them though... But i really wouldnt care at that time.
    Oblivion

If he tried to get them to stop first.. and they wouldn't then he's in the right and having fun at the same time :S How strange.....

There are in fact a lot of people who don`t understand that their company are unwelcome..
    And I understand your reaction, demo..