» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new sig

R n C welcomed

I like everything except for the font. It's too bubbly considering how small it is. Also, the angle it's on doesn't fit the the scheme of the sig. It just seems like you randomly picked to put it on an angle. If anything else, try blending the render a bit. Do maybe a 10-15px feather, select inverse and delete once or twice.

hows this? also i've been wanting to know for a long time what or how you get the 1 px font. such as the one u wrote on ur current sig. I was jw. hows this look though? other than the text.

Wrong render for the bg. The bg is all flashy and the renders expression is "I'm bored". Maybe something else.

Big improvement. Nice job, mate. As for the text, find a nice pixel font, I like Visitor or AdvoCut (you can find them at http://www.dafont.com) and to make them look like that make the font white, go to blending options>stroke>1 px/outside/black and then play with the blending mode until you get something you like

i like it a lot, everything fits together or it seems to for me, i give it a 9/10

Thanks guys. Well Acid I picked the render after I did the bg for the reason that I dont think shes bored at all. I mean to me she looks as if she's gazing out and thinking about something. So I chose the colors with the bg to be sort of like a sunset which is when I would imagine someone thinking about something. Anyway... hxc thanks for the help with the text. I'll go look there now to see what I can find. Thanks for the help

Nice colors and blending. I didn't like the text placement and the angle in the first one but it's much better after the changes you made to the text. Where do you find all these cool renders?

cool.nice blending and renders too

Originally posted by Minos@Mar 14 2005, 06:55 AM
    Nice colors and blending. I didn't like the text placement and the angle in the first one but it's much better after the changes you made to the text. Where do you find all these cool renders?
    [snapback]18393[/snapback]
    google is your friend