No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Hey, havent made anything in a while, kinda discouraged lately. getting depressed a lot cuz i am havin trouble with my sigs lately and all my stuff looks like crap to me. o well, please tell me what you think, if you view this it wont hurt to take 15 more seconds to tell me what you think or what i could improve. i tried some animation on it, but it kinda sucks too, just rate/comment.

If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

The animation goes along nicely with the sig. Gives it a cool techy style. I personally just don't like the colors, or the text reflection. The text itself looks fine, i'd just take off that reflection. lol reflections aren't very tech like :P I'd also go for maybe a darker shade of green. I dunno just play around with it. Don't get discouraged man. I think I speak for everone when I say that all of us who make sigs have all gone through points where they're about ready to give up cause they dont think they can compare with other peoples work. Just keep truckin on. You'll eventually make something that'll revolutionize the way you think, an be like holy shit! did I make that! just keep at it main. you'll get there :lol:

I know what you mean illegalx17 when you say that you have problems with your sigs. I regard everything i do as crap too.
    Now about your sig: I don't really like the text reflection either. The animation is cool, it gives your sig a techy style and the colors are not bad. Nice work!

maybe skip the reflection or shade/ make it less opacity. I like the color, though I think it would look better with a darker one, but still green. You should try to get a little bit of deph into the brushing/bg, would improve alot. I guess the tech-part looks good, but it's not much. Maybe blend it more, like opacity? I like the animation, but one thing that would look better would be if all 5 popped up like they do now, then fade away, not dissapear that quick, just an idea. Keep it up, I like it. ^-^

i like very much the animation ....
    you have made an excellent job.

nice sig but that animation isnt really necessary but still a funny extra feature GJ

(7.2/10)

i think the color is a bit too bright/white and maybe you could add a bit more stuff to

i dont really like it, its missing the all important pizazz, sorry