» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Scholarship

I gotta start spending my time working on this scholarship for art school. It's due Feb. 11 and I haven't even started... So I will be busy doing that for a while.

good luck with it!! dont stress out about it too much other wise ull put soo much work into it when u actually get it and goto school u will loathe it.

i wish u great luck art schoool is fantastic u definatly have the talent. what will you be more speciallly specializing in?

I might do graphic design or media arts and animation. But, who knows I might do something different.

Good luck mate! I really hope you get it bro =). For the college I'm going to, I'm getting a two year scholarship for joining the ROTC.

What exactly do you have to do for the scholarship? How much is it for?

Well I have to make a poster or whatever. And if I win locally I get 3,000 and if I win nationally I get 25,000 bucks. and there are other amounts for placing in the 10 nationally.

Do you plan on doing it in photoshop or by hand?

Photoshop, its to be sent via email. Bah, but I dont know if I am still gonna go to that school, but might as well get a scholarship to there so I can do something if I can't do anything else. Lol :lol:

Sounds good , make sure you put your poster in here , i want to see it. Do you have to do a picture on a certain thing or freestyle?

Umm it has a theme to it, and I have to put the logos of the school on there. it has size limitations and such.