> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Sig

This is my first sig, using what have have learned from the GFX tutorials with a little variation of certain settings. How does it look?

if its ur current sig then its not bad keep at it ull get alot better

"I'll take your hope, I'll take you fucking deams! I'll take your love, I'll take everything, you fucking.....BITCH!"

it needs a 1px inside boarder (black) and try to blend that *cat* more (set the blending mode to Lumnosity or so )

Gj for a first attempt

(7.2/10)

thanks for the advise, I took 2-intenze's advise and I also moved the "cat", how is it now? Which one is better?

Decent

The updated one looks better, the cat blends better. But I don't think that position is that great really. Try move it up and a little to the rigth so that it's centered, but still on the left (close the edge). I think it's good since it's your first one. One thing that would look cool were if you deleted the areas outside the border, and make it transparent. Good job, keep up the work.

The color blending on the BG is great for your first sig, new one looks better .. just need to blend the render better to the BG still tho.. if your having trouble with that check out some tut's on that subject... Great work for your first sig.

Right on, I like the final result. Feel free to comment I am always open for advise on how to improve.

Thanks to all

Yeah, I think it looks better in that position. I really think it's great that you put effort to your sig (hopegully "sigs"), and that you don't really dislike to improve it. This is what I think everybody should do, really litsen to what the other members have to say and maybe do it too.

Back to the sig: It turned out really nicely with the transparent parts, don't you think? At least I think it did. There is not really much to say, I think it's a great 1st sig, and the only thing would be, as angryjohnny said, to blend the render even more.