> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: My New Sigs!

Default My New Sigs!

Im kinda new here so I don't know how thins run and all but here is my latest sigs:

Rate and commment please!
    Last edited by JaMuRiDa; 04-01-2007 at 09:32 AM.

you only pasted the thumbnails without links to the full size sigs. so it´s kinda hard to comment them^^
    current:

fav:

fixed*

1. i like it. the render needs a bit blending and should be darker (maybe multiply at 25% or something). i don´t like the scanlines. instead of that some careful black brushing would add depth.

2. very unique. a bit plain to me, maybe you could add lighting. and don´t blur the text.

3. render needs blending, and remove some of the highlights on the render to get more contrast.

4. your best imo. just blend the render and it will look sweet.

these are only my thoughts and i wrote them to show you what troubles ME about them.
    current:

fav:

First off: save as png if you're going to host them on imageshack. I like them, I love what you did with your name.
    Can't read the text on the first one though.
    I like the 3rd and 4th ones the best. First one is too...dunno, too hectic for me. The second one is really simple - unique, but I guess it's a bit too plain for me too. The 3rd has a really blurry render imo, but it would be ok if you added contrast, I guess...
    Nice sigs.

-konfusion

Yea lol. I was trying this new technique where you duplicate the whole image after its done and then use guassian blur (3) and make the layer lighten. Which gives it a more shiny/sparkly effect, though it makes the picture blur as you see. But I think Im just going to cut out the unnecessary blur next time When you use darken, it gives it more of a manga anime look. Just trying that new style though. Thanks for the comments though!
    Last edited by JaMuRiDa; 04-01-2007 at 02:08 PM.
    Current

Favorite