> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Daath

Default Daath

Anybody like Daath here? they're a death metal band from the US and A. Their new album 'The Hinderers was released last month. anyways, i love them.

I cant stand death metal. I hate any music were the singer is just making loud noises.
    This is me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vermilion View Post
    I cant stand death metal. I hate any music were the singer is just making loud noises.
    riiight.

i love death metal, but i can't really argue with you guys since it's pretty much an acquired taste. as for the band, they sound pretty good. the vocals definitely sound european, i'm impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by jsoosiah View Post
    i love death metal, but i can't really argue with you guys since it's pretty much an acquired taste.
    Agreed, love most metal really, Havent listened to em but if the vocals sounds European that'll through me. IM not a fan of that.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

go to their roadrunners website, there's 2 tracks for download.

i prefer the bands who's songs have meaning or can actually play their instruments or actually sing, don't get me wrong if it's got mad guitar solo's i'll listen to it, even if there's a crazy ass fat dude shitting his heart out in the background, but if it's just useless noise that would be best served in a "vibrate the sewers with music that sounds like it derived from the sewers itself to clean them" scheme.. then i see no point in allowing my ears to be sacrificially raped by those agonisingly rejected piece's of shit you'd call a band, and sure preach how oh it does have a meaning hoping to accomodate the thoughts of someone who is like myself in my rant, but think of the children! you'd only be lying to yourself!! WAHH WAHH BOO HOO .. if you've got to defend a style of music then you know it's not good.. because the only one's who'll defend it are the one's who're paranoid they don't really like it either and so continue's this cycle of defending and arguing and you just have to ask yourself "Why god.. why am i so pathetic" because only an imaginary deity would suffice in unloading your problems because no one like's you and the imagination is a crazy thing.

/rant
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Quote Originally Posted by deadloader View Post
    i prefer the bands who's songs have meaning or can actually play their instruments or actually sing, don't get me wrong if it's got mad guitar solo's i'll listen to it, even if there's a crazy ass fat dude shitting his heart out in the background, but if it's just useless noise that would be best served in a "vibrate the sewers with music that sounds like it derived from the sewers itself to clean them" scheme.. then i see no point in allowing my ears to be sacrificially raped by those agonisingly rejected piece's of shit you'd call a band, and sure preach how oh it does have a meaning hoping to accomodate the thoughts of someone who is like myself in my rant, but think of the children! you'd only be lying to yourself!! WAHH WAHH BOO HOO .. if you've got to defend a style of music then you know it's not good.. because the only one's who'll defend it are the one's who're paranoid they don't really like it either and so continue's this cycle of defending and arguing and you just have to ask yourself "Why god.. why am i so pathetic" because only an imaginary deity would suffice in unloading your problems because no one like's you and the imagination is a crazy thing.

/rant
    LMFAO dude u do teh best rants ever, They should open a sticky in random musings called rant of the week. Not even joking. lmao

music is good.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

anyone interested:http://www.ovumforums.forumup.nl
    a forum for Daath fans!

i like daath, love their song subterfuge, hope to see them if i can get me a ticket to ozzfest