» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Virgin Music Festival Poster

Started off as a title page for my Media project, decided to finish it off as a poster for the Virgin Music Festival.

Looks very sleek and simple. I like it. I'm not too sure about the white space
    between the figures and the Virgin logo. Maybe an extra curvy red line from the
    right side would make it better. Just a suggestion. Maybe you should send it to
    Virgin and see if they wanna use it heh. Did you do the vectors yourself?

is this like, going to be for print? or just something you made, i like it though.. a bit boring like but nice work anyways, very poster-like indeed
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Quote Originally Posted by HostilePenguin View Post
    Looks very sleek and simple. I like it. I'm not too sure about the white space
    between the figures and the Virgin logo. Maybe an extra curvy red line from the
    right side would make it better. Just a suggestion. Maybe you should send it to
    Virgin and see if they wanna use it heh. Did you do the vectors yourself?

Definitely just the cutout filter haha. I didn't want to spend THAT much time on it considering it was just a title page for my project originally. I vectored the Virgin Logo, though. Yeah..i was a little sketchy with the white space myself, but i didn't know what to put in there. Mehhh.. maybe just move the list of bands up a bit. What sucks, though is that isn't the actual lineup in Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by Fade View Post
    Definitely just the cutout filter haha. I didn't want to spend THAT much time on it considering it was just a title page for my project originally. I vectored the Virgin Logo, though. Yeah..i was a little sketchy with the white space myself, but i didn't know what to put in there. Mehhh.. maybe just move the list of bands up a bit. What sucks, though is that isn't the actual lineup in Toronto.
    Cutout filter FTW! I still think you should send it in and see what Virgin thinks of it.
    If they like it, they can send it back for you to change the line-up.

awesome job fade, i dont think you could have done a better job mate
    COOLMAN

In your (boyfriend/girlfriend/mum/dad/pet dog)'s bed. With a weapon.

I was about to say "I thought the smashing pumpkins disbanded" then I realised I somehow mixed them up with The Pixies... Considering they sound completely different, I don't know how I managed that o_0
    Disks are always full. It is futile to try to get more disk space. Data expands to fill any void.

the pumpkins did disband didnt they?
    COOLMAN

bad idea hostile, unless he watermarks it.. global corporations like virgin are tight asses and would just steal it and claim they had it first and they'd most likely get away with it since it's not copyrighted, if you don't mind them stiffing you then by all means go ahead but i think you should at least get something for it, if they do pay you well good for you..
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

i'd say change the text at the bottom, the messyness doesnt go with the rest of it, and its a bit hard to read.
    other than that nice job. cutout filter ftw