> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What do you think

Hey im not a pro, ive just joined the forum but i have been on and off making sigs for a while now and i decided to make something different to the usual. What do you think? Areas of improvement ? Positive Area?

I dont like the scanlines, at least dont have them on the render. Text needs to be changed and blended, set to overlay or lower opacity. Background is simple which I kind of like. The stripes over the render end immediately by his sword, extend it. Good job though, keep at it.

AHHH! The text is way distorted, i'm having trouble reading it. Very distracting as well. Me, i'm not a simple bg person, at least not that simple. Render also looks distorted, but it might be just me; it kinda looks strangely shaped.
    Fave:

~~-Gift from a friend-~~

Thanks man these are the two outcomes with the changes i made but couldn't figure out where i wanted to put the text.

I like your choice for the bg, its colours&design suit sub-zero pretty well, looks really like a japanese manga cover... render looks goods to me
    oops *edit* second text looks better to me.

That's definitely better, no question. Not a fan of the bg, but other people will like it, that's for sure.
    Fave:

~~-Gift from a friend-~~

I actually like the scan lines and I agree with Shane the original font was too much.

I say lose the scanlines altogether.

Thanks for the opinions guys, i just made this one today yet again its missing something but i dont know what.

Lighting. see the highlights on his face? there's nothing on the bg that causes that so it looks flat. add some white with a soft large brush, and gradually darken the outer edges to give it depth. text could use work.