» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Wizard Sig

Ok some people told me i make my sigs alittle to big so i made this one smaller and i was just wondering how it looked. thx
    Also can you plz tell me which one looks better?

Or

I knows theres not a big difference but it would help thx.

well no complaints here... everything looks good, cept that i personally don't like the render...but my opinion is irrelevant. Only thing i'd try out is instead of using a gradient on the text i'd maybe try to blend it in with the bg. nice sigs. Oh I like the first better too btw. Nice job. 7/10

its pretty cool just u need to make that render less blurry it would be better if more detail was shown in his face other then that i like it, oh and the text the gradient isnt workin kinda hard on the eyes its kinda goin into the background and cant read it all mybe u should try changin it up a bit or use a 1 px stroke?

"I'll take your hope, I'll take you fucking deams! I'll take your love, I'll take everything, you fucking.....BITCH!"

I like the second one, better.. but both look nice

vinny878

I have to say the second one too, since I don't like the color on the first one. And I don't like the render really, sorry, I just think it would fit better with another style, like grunge or something. The text looks too simple to me and I think you could blend it and make it fit better. The brushing in the bg look fine. I just think you can do better. 6.7/10

I'd have to agree with jerner about the render not really being the style of the BG.. I think you have a good BG going there and i'd look around for other renders.
    Also I agree with the others about what they have said about the text.. I'd keep working on this one .. its looking good and I think you can make it look even better.

2nd ones the my fav for it flows with the character better, the blue one seems to light of colors and the character doesn't fit so well. Your text just doesn't fit this that well. With your border I might stroke it 1.

that render is laaaaaamee <_< too odd. but the rest is pretty good. nice job tho

(7.2/10)