» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your legacy

Default Your legacy

Don't know why but the past few months, even years i've been thinking alot about what happens after i've gone to college, gotten a job, retired..
    There's nothing right now which people would remember me for, spare some t.v appearances and such the like.

I don't know why but i havge this overwhelming need to make myself known or do something stupendous! no pun.. (though i do delve into my thoughts about such a word)

Do any of you care if you're remembered? i mean, do you get a sickly deep feeling that a thousand years from now no one will know who you were or what it is you wanted to prove? i sure as heck do, it's the one thing which haunts my mind to be lost in the crowd and not for shame or vein would you be known, but for doing great? every drop of sunlight i wish to go and do something but i'm just dragged by flat out laziness and other shit which fucks me over.. why do we have to go through a process that everyone does and come out nothing but another "person"

Discuss
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

As long as the people I care for remember me I will be fine but who doesn't want to be famous?
    This is me.

i don't long to be famous i just want to be remembered for doing something great like i said remembered.. not everyone in the world bow down to me, that's fake
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

I just kind of want to be famous among the people I know and be remembered by them as well.
    This is me.

I don't care if i'm remembered, i just want to be able to say i've done some good things, or some things i wanted to do in my life.

i just want to be remembered for doing something great
    is that not the definition of "fame"?

i agree with Verm. as long as the people close to me remember me.

Saw a young boy, he was eating an ice cream cone, i ran up, i smashed it in his face. I leaned in and said, "You remember me forever!" And I ran away. Cause you know, when he's 50 he's gona be like "One day a man ran upto me. I did not know this man. He smashed my treat into my eyes, he pointed, and he said "You fucking remember me forever!" But I did not say fucking, I did not say that. He added it to make the story more intense and interesting!

<3 dane cook. obv.

lolz, I dunno. I wouldnt be bothered if I was only remembered by people known to me =]

I want to join the US Marine Corps.
    Maybe I'll get put into Arlington...that would be good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by snap View Post
    is that not the definition of "fame"?
    What did paris hilton do thats great?

I've had the same feeling, and i know just being remembered by people i care about is enough, but i still have that depressing thought that i'll never do anything worth remembering.

that's called, lay off the weed for a bit hahahaha.. and my point exactly i want to be an inspiration or do something great! GREAT! not stupid.. i thought i pointed that out in my posts.. i think people need to read it again
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr