» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Help! I need to think of birthday presents!

My birthday is in 22 days!!!!!11111!!!1!!11 And, it's in on the first day of summer, the summer solstice, which makes it uber awesome. Because 13 years ago, on June 21, I was really really bored in my mom's tummy and decided to come out early! Of course, unconciously I chose that day so I could enjoy the entire summer of 1994. I'm cool like that.

Anyways, I can't think of what I want for my birthday. And it's a super super special birthday, because I will be a teenager. Meaning I have a right to be pissed off at everybody for 7 years. Awesome!

So, everyone's starting to ask me what I want for my birthday. And I can't think of anything! I need your help!

I have a few ideas, like:

*Guitar! I'm in my school's jazz band, and it would be nice to get a hollowbodied electric guitar, since I have a halfsized acoustic and a electric one that isn't so great. I don't know any particular models that are good but not too expencive though.

*Videogames! I can't think any particular one though. I can only get video games for the computer, nintendo ds, and gameboy advance, cause my mom is mean.

*Uh... Um... Hmm.... Jewelry? Uh... pearls maybe? It is my birthstone...

*hm......... uh..... *looks at diet coke can*.... MINI FRIDGE!!!! awesomenesses

*Okay, that's all I can think of. Any ideas.....?

something useful like a muffin, they're always nice..

haha i'm joking i don't know tell us a bit about what you like or what you do as a hobby or even just stuff you do.. like go to the movies.. a dvd of some sort, if you explore through the stuff you do you'll find plenty yourself and anything you miss off someone might pick up on here..
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

If you want to get a sick ass guitar get a: Schecter diamond series omen 6. i own one thats blue and i fucking love it. Its so nice. The sound is great and its very nice to play. IMO it's better than any Ibanez, B.c. rich, fenders, that i have played.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

drugs

Quote Originally Posted by paparoksguitar View Post
    If you want to get a sick ass guitar get a: Schecter diamond series omen 6. i own one thats blue and i fucking love it. Its so nice. The sound is great and its very nice to play. IMO it's better than any Ibanez, B.c. rich, fenders, that i have played.
    I just googled that, and it looks cool. Good deal, and there aren't any bad reviews! The only thing is seems to not have is a whammy bar, but I have one on my other guitar, and I seriously haven't used it at all. Well, I've used it once, but I have no use for it, you have to take it off before putting it in the case, and it makes the guitar go out of tune.
    ---
    Lol, maybe I should ask for a year supply of muffins! That's actually not a bad idea now that I think of it...

Hmm... I like art, but I haven't really spent much time on it lately, so paints or something might be a good request... it might be handy to have some cosmetics in the unlikely case that i'll ever use them, cause my mom doesn't ever use makeup... it would be cool to redecorate my room. OOOOOOO I like that idea! I could get the walls all painted, with a new bed and furniture! Maybe I could have my friends help me paint a mural!

I shall ponder upon this... meanwhile, more ideas are welcome!

Sounds like you would have fun with a Nintendo Wii.
    This is me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vermilion View Post
    Sounds like you would have fun with a Nintendo Wii.
    I would, but my mom is mean! She forbids console systems for no apparent reason, except for that I'll take over the TV and stay up late. Which I already do.... It's so annoying, since my friend Melisa has a Xbox 360 she won from some swimming fundraiser. She doesn't even have any games besides like sports games, so she doesn't even use it!

My mom doesn't have an issue with handhelds or the computer though

---
    [sarcasm]Henry... I'm *sure* drugs will be an excelent gift to recieve.... after all, what a better way to start the teenage years than to become addicted to drugs?[/sarcasm]
    Last edited by Kate; 05-30-2007 at 10:42 PM. Reason: added sarcastic remark

yeah man henry, drugs are bad dude.. you should know better

i don't do drugs.. just weed
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr

Wow [no offense] but what age did you join this forum? like 11/12? That's cool =]

Ermrrm, Id get some art materials heh, but thats me. Or cds, or video games.

I prefer lots of small things though, and if I get a big thing its gotta be something needed lolz, otherwise I wont use it.

[edit] You could get some copic markers to color in those awesome drawings =D
    Last edited by robgasm; 05-31-2007 at 03:24 AM.

In your (boyfriend/girlfriend/mum/dad/pet dog)'s bed. With a weapon.

*Randomshiz* I learnt basic when I was 10 :/
    And you're, like, three days less than a year younger than me.

I already know what I would like for my birthday.
    But my mum won't get me it... Meh. Time for arguments comparin hard disks to canvases...
    Disks are always full. It is futile to try to get more disk space. Data expands to fill any void.