> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Suggestion needed :)

Hi guys, I'm new in this forum and my name is Ken ^-^

anyway, i need some suggestion to make my siggy, I plan to use a half-3D ingame picture (ragnarok), so anyone? I wanna show off this siggy to my friends, lol :x

btw, do I use the similar concept in this tut?
    http://www.gfxvoid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25805

oh, and, I'm a newbie in photoshop >_<

Thanks alot

i think the tut is well explained so i have no idea on how to help you sorry, welcome to void

suggestion :x

erm, can i ask, at that tut, step 10, where Brky copy and pasted the manga picture into the siggy, how do we get rid of the background of the manga picture

and what is hide and unhide? i read several guides about it but still can't get how to do it >_<

thanks for the welcome anyway

Hide and unhide is the eyes next to the layer. If there isn't any eye then its hidden and vice versa. Though, I can't understand completely what you mean with the background of the manga picture. Maybe you just took a picture and not a render (render = A picture that is cut out, what he's probably using.). Need a render? Go too google.com and search for game renders or planet renders. There's alot of good renders (:. Good Luck ! ^.-.
    Latest:

thanks for the info XD

i mean, my manga picture background is white, while my signature background is black, when i drag the manga picture to the siggy picture, i got different effects from what Brky got T-T

so if i'm not using a render, i need to cut the picture out before i put it into my background?

mostly. Sometimes if the background is pure white nad you're putting it onto something with lots of lovely colours, changing the "layer mode" to "multiply" will get rid of the white bg. Of course, if there's any white on the render, it'll get rid of that too, so it has its pro's and its cons. Mostly though if the bg is pure white, just select it with the magic wand and delete it.

If You're not A Filter-Monkey, Copy this into your sig!

LOL, it works goood, thanks guys, help me alot, i can't start to make my siggy cause of that problem -.-

btw, where to download photo filter? i saw it at some tuts but cant find it at my photoshop =__=